Australians still

rexbo

and not run and hide like the Europeans. And this despite being hit hard by the terrorist attack in Bali, where 88 Australians were killed.

Latham dream run trips on Iraq

Strong public support for Australian troops to remain in Iraq "until the job is done" has been revealed by the latest Herald poll amid the first signs that Mark Latham's honeymoon with voters could be ending.

The poll, taken last weekend after the Labor leader announced he would withdraw the troops by Christmas if the ALP won the election due later this year, shows 61 per cent favour the Prime Minister's position of keeping forces in Iraq until post-war reconstruction is completed.

Yes. But it would be eaisier for terrorist to invade their country. The government has already confiscated millions of guns from the people.

Yes. But it would be eaisier for terrorist to invade their country. The government has already confiscated millions of guns from the people.

Heck, those Aussies don't need guns to whoop some tail, trust me. :lol:

Heck, the country is so big, with so little people, there could be 5 million terrorists in a training camp right now and nobody would know...

Everybody NEEDS guns???? ;)

Yeah, I think every Aussie from age 6 on up carries a big friggin' knife. Most of them I met over in the desert took more pride in their knife than they did in their gun it seemed.

Yeah, I think every Aussie from age 6 on up carries a big friggin' knife. Most of them I met over in the desert took more pride in their knife than they did in their gun it seemed.

I'd much rather be shot at than stabbed!

Exactly! Austrialian commandos are rank right up there with our SF guys. As far as hand to hand combat, they are the best.

Archived