Ding Dong the wicked witch is dead!

Grumps

Here's hoping the Giants end the season for the Phillies, too. It's gets so old having the same teams in the WS year after year.

Here's hoping the Giants end the season for the Phillies, too. It's gets so old having the same teams in the WS year after year.

I agree with you, Newby!

The justice of the Rangers beating the Yankees and Payrod making the last out.

Claws and antlers.

Umm? Could you explain the claws and antlers thing? Does that have something to do with those t-shirts with the hand in the shape of a claw?

The justice of the Rangers beating the Yankees and Payrod making the last out.

Claws and antlers.

Umm? Could you explain the claws and antlers thing? Does that have something to do with those t-shirts with the hand in the shape of a claw?

Should a Texas player do something positive offensively he'll acknowledge his feat with a "claw," fingers slightly curled with his arm extended in a rising swoop. The "antlers" -- hold both hands open above the ears to imitate a deer -- come about after something speed-related.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/baseball/rangers/stories/102310dnsporangantleres.1b7b2e7e1.html

Yes, it is what those t-shirts with the claw on the front and the antlers on the back deal with.

http://mlb.mlb.com/tex/fan_forum/claw_antlers.jsp

It is ok--we have 27 rings to make us feel better about it

That obviously didn't help Yankee fans as a majority of the games in New York they were clearing the stadium out by the bottom of the 5th. Not to mention those that chose to remain hurling debris (including bottles) into the Rangers bullpen.

I don't think they felt very good.

Classic bammer respon...er...uhh...Sorry, Duder...I thought...well...nevermind. Forget I said anything. :whistle:

Classic bammer respon...er...uhh...Sorry, Duder...I thought...well...nevermind. Forget I said anything. :whistle:

At least the ones I've referenced are legit!

Archived