Finescum Open Thread

AU!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I'm not sure that Cecil Newton didn't shop him to everybody."

This guy just called Lane Kiffin and Bob Stoops liars.

If you're talking about Luckenbill, he said he wouldn't be surprised if Cecil didn't shop him to Auburn or Oklahoma because they were worthy of his services, but if MSU wanted him, they would have to pay.

"I'm not sure that Cecil Newton didn't shop him to everybody."

This guy just called Lane Kiffin and Bob Stoops liars.

If you're talking about Luckenbill, he said he wouldn't be surprised if Cecil didn't shop him to Auburn or Oklahoma because they were worthy of his services, but if MSU wanted him, they would have to pay.

Must've mis-heard. That ruins my joke about him only still being alive because Kiffin is busy feasting on Bruce Pearl's hopes and dreams.

Cecil Hurt(sorry if that is wrong) Is voting Cam for Heisman

I know....Let's get the sports editor from west vance to weigh in....oh, wait,....nevermind..... :rolleyes::roflol:

Now the bashing of the SEC...blah blah

Atleast Paul has pointed out the SEC is not an Investigating body

and they are pointing out how bad it looks that MSU stayed after Cam

Soory AU thought I'd help you out..i haven't got much work done since this whole thing started anyway

Soory AU thought I'd help you out..i haven't got much work done since this whole thing started anyway

Oh feel free, I keep missing sections when people come to talk to me. WHY MUST I BE SO IMPORTANT!

its a curse...

Oh feel free, I keep missing sections when people come to talk to me. WHY MUST I BE SO IMPORTANT!

its a curse...

:roflol: feel ya!!

I think it is so funny that they really think the SEC offices would get their buts in trouble from anyone who is not West Tuberville U..hehe

Allegedly, Paul Finebaum has alleged that Joe Schad will reportedly be calling in... allegedly.

So Paul is in fear of the REC???

:roflol:

Private meetings with the SEC Commis..haha

Quote for the show:"this phone call from Shane from Centerpoint is brought to you by BS"

:roflol:

I'm hurting from laughing so hard!!

Quote for the show:"this phone call from Shane from Centerpoint is brought to you by BS"

Yeah that was hilarious!!

Shane is an idiot!

So according to Bammers, it wasn't a grand conspiracy against Auburn(smear campaign, yadda yadda yadda), but now that he's clear...it's a grand conspiracy.

Dopes.

Yes. The absence of evidence which crucifies Auburn is itself, suspicious.

<_<

Schad is on Finebaum now.

"I don't see this as a resolution, but more as an update from the NCAA"

Schad,'Mike Slive's statement falls in line with what a conference commissioner would say.'

Schad,'Not everybody has been interviewed yet... I certainly don't think that this is a closed matter.'

Schad,'The statement by the NCAA has nothing at all to do with the part of investigation that I reported. '

Schad is on Finebaum now.

"I don't see this as a resolution, but more as an update from the NCAA"

Schad,'Mike Slive's statement falls in line with what a conference commissioner would say.'

Schad,'Not everybody has been interviewed yet... I certainly don't think that this is a closed matter.'

Schad,'The statement by the NCAA has nothing at all to do with the part of investigation that I reported. '

An update saying an athlete is eligible? Doesn't that pretty well constitute the end of it FOR AUBURN? That's all I give a damn about. Do what you will to MSU, Bond/Rogers/Bell, etc. We're in the clear and Cam is in the clear.

Eat it, Schad. Give it up--your story has fallen flat and no one will care now that it doesn't impact Newton.

Doesn't that pretty well constitute the end of it FOR AUBURN?

Lets be clear about this, No one has come forward claiming to have direct knowledge or proof of Auburn offering him or anyone on his behalf money or them accepting money or money changing hands. Auburn was never in this. Granted the NCAA / FBI / ETC have to perform some due diligence and probably still more in the future.

This would be like someone's father committing a minor crime at an apartment in MS that they lived in and then moved to AL. Later it is rumored that the son might have been somehow involved or related to the crime. Then the police would investigate the situation at both locations. If the son (by the facts) appeared not guilty and the 2nd house was in order, do you think the police would arrest the son? No. Would they stop seeking new information if they had ANY facts indicating this wasn't the case? no.

If Cam's eligibility was in question, and it obviously was, we had a horse in this race. Ergo, as I said, thus constitutes the end of it for Auburn. I never said we were investigated or accused of any wrong doing

There are gonna be a lot of bruised butts,broken tailbones, and concussions by "journalists" falling down while backpedaling at breakneck speed.

Don't count on it. The media is still trying to spin this as an ongoing problem for Auburn and Cam. They've got too much invested in the story to calmly back away.

There are gonna be a lot of bruised butts,broken tailbones, and concussions by "journalists" falling down while backpedaling at breakneck speed.

I didn't word it right, that's what I was trying to convey. The hacks are too invested to back out, so they will start pointing to angles of the story where they were right and blaze forward.

Don't count on it. The media is still trying to spin this as an ongoing problem for Auburn and Cam. They've got too much invested in the story to calmly back away.

They are not going to let it go thats for sure. Schad says he is very confident in his source that said Cam called the MSU rep(who Finebaum says may be MRS. Mullen) and said "the money is too much at Auburn". Doesnt he think the NCAA might have looked into that? Why in the heck would Cam do that? Schad just cant deal with it.

Archived