2011 SEC Men's Basketball Tournament, AU vs. UGA

Auburnfan91

http://www.secdigitalnetwork.com/SECSPORTS/CHAMPIONSHIPS/MensBasketballChampionships.aspx

2011 SEC MEN'S BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT: GEORGIA DOME - ATLANTA, GA.

Thursday, March 10 - (W5) Auburn vs. (E4) Georgia Game 1 SEC Network 1:00 pm ET

Thursday, March 10 - (E6) South Carolina vs. (W3) Ole Miss Game 2 SEC Network 3:30 pm ET

Thursday, March 10 - (E5) Tennessee vs. (W4) Arkansas Game 3 SEC Network 7:30 pm ET

Thursday, March 10 - (W6) LSU vs. (E3) Vanderbilt Game 4 SEC Network 10:00 pm ET

Friday, March 11 - Game 1 Winner vs (W1) Alabama Game 5 SEC Network 1:00 pm ET

Friday, March 11 - Game 2 Winner vs. (E2) Kentucky Game 6 SEC Network 3:30 pm ET

Friday, March 11 - Game 3 Winner vs. (E1) Florida Game 7 SEC Network 7:30 pm ET

Friday, March 11 - Game 4 Winner vs (W2) Mississippi State Game 8 SEC Network 10:00 pm ET

Sat, March 12 - Game 5 Winner vs Game 6 Winner Game 9 ABC 1:00 pm ET

Sat, March 12- Game 7 Winner vs Game 8 Winner Game 10 ABC 3:30 pm ET

Sunday, March 13 (SEC Championship Game) Game 11 ABC 1:00 pm ET

We play Georgia in the 1st game of the tournament. Whoever wins plays Alabama in the 2nd round.

My prediction:

Auburn's fight/focus and the fact that we've been coached up and gotten better will pay off. We WIN the SEC Tourney and get an automatic bid to the NCAA. From there we get all the way to the sweet 16 where we finally get beat by one point to one of the heavy weights in the Tourney. We get a banner, renewed interest in Auburn round ball, and go into 2012 poised to be "dark horses" in the SEC!!!!! :au::homer::cheer:

We've pulled some upsets, and came close almost every game but a few, so we could be the darkhorse in this tourney and do alot of damage! :au: :au:

My prediction:

Auburn's fight/focus and the fact that we've been coached up and gotten better will pay off. We WIN the SEC Tourney and get an automatic bid to the NCAA. From there we get all the way to the sweet 16 where we finally get beat by one point to one of the heavy weights in the Tourney. We get a banner, renewed interest in Auburn round ball, and go into 2012 poised to be "dark horses" in the SEC!!!!! :au::homer::cheer:

:thumbsup: I'll drink to that!

Let's hope Chubb forgets his shoes like he did against South Carolina. B)

Okay, down 11 at the half. We had been down as much as 15. Not looking great, but still winnable. We were sucking on the three-pointers and UGA was cleaning up on our boards.

Tough way to end the season. I was hoping the game would have been closer but it looked like we could never get any momentum.

Hopefully next season will be a lot better.

Archived