Ruh-roh. Peaches mortgage paid off in 2009...

TitanTiger

Isn't sept 2009 a bit before all of the recruiting mess began?

Just saying that it seems like that may be just a bit ahead of a linking event. I doubt they would be paying off mortgages that far ahead of the recruiting time for that player.

Just saying that it seems like that may be just a bit ahead of a linking event. I doubt they would be paying off mortgages that far ahead of the recruiting time for that player.

This may not mean anything but Brent committed for the first time in June 2009.

I'm not sold on this being a smoking gun but it is certainly interesting

I understand that "Peaches' has adopted other kids who got athletic scholarships? Who are the other kids and where did they go to school. Knowing that might uncover an interesting pattern.

The Bammerham News had an article that said Calloway was either the third or fourth kid that Peaches has adopted/fostered. All are now on athletic scholarships somewhere. At least two of the others are basketball players. This was a month or so ago and I don't remember the particulars. I got the idea that Peaches cruises the playgrounds looking for promising athletes in the eighth or ninth grades and takes them in, hoping that one day one of them will hit it big in the pros and Peaches' money ship will then come in.

Calloway had his biological mother, two sisters and a grandmother with him at the Army All-American game. I don't understand how this fostering/adopting thing that Peaches does operates. I thought fostered/adopted kids had to be in the street or otherwise have no family around. I didn't know one could just find Harry Hotshot running over all the other middle school kids and become his fioster or adopted parent regardless of his situation.

Nope. Calloway committed in July 2009. Two months later Peaches' mortgage is paid off. Perfectly within the window.

It's just an old dude who befriends high school boys. That's all. Nothing weird or sketchy about that at all...

Are you kidding me?! It's a perfectly natural thing to do. Just ask Julio, Ingram, Jerril, and Captain Anderson....

Well this certainly explains why Peaches was so upset with Brent after he committed to AU. Brent was messing up his money.

Archived