Cam Newton billboard to be in Times Square

RunInRed

Did UnderArmour do this last year, or do we just notice it because of how wonderful it is?

I know they had War Eagle/Protect This House banners flying all around the stadium in Glendale. Literally. They were pulling them with planes. I know they couldn't do likenesses of the AU players because of NCAA rules.

Did UnderArmour do this last year, or do we just notice it because of how wonderful it is?

I know they had War Eagle/Protect This House banners flying all around the stadium in Glendale. Literally. They were pulling them with planes. I know they couldn't do likenesses of the AU players because of NCAA rules.

DSC_0062.jpg

Under armour definetly looked at our game as a UA-vs-Nike thing. It was was UA's time to show nike that they were a fierce competitor in the marketplace.

I wonder if this has gone up yet... I live pretty close to times sq... I just really hate going there!

Do you know where the Auburn club meets for games in NYC? Will most likely be in town during the Florida game.

I wonder if this has gone up yet... I live pretty close to times sq... I just really hate going there!

Do you know where the Auburn club meets for games in NYC? Will most likely be in town during the Florida game.

Yeah... Bar 515. 3rd Ave and 34th St

I went there for all of the big games last season and it's awesome. Great atmosphere. The LSU, Georgia, and Bama game drew easily a few hundred people. Good finger food menu too.

www.bar515.com

I haven't heard any plans to change locations for this year, so you might want to look up the NYC alumni club page on facebook or something just incase. I'm actually heading back to Auburn this year for the Florida game!

Yeah... Bar 515. 3rd Ave and 34th St

I went there for all of the big games last season and it's awesome. Great atmosphere. The LSU, Georgia, and Bama game drew easily a few hundred people. Good finger food menu too.

www.bar515.com

I haven't heard any plans to change locations for this year, so you might want to look up the NYC alumni club page on facebook or something just incase. I'm actually heading back to Auburn this year for the Florida game!

Thanks and congrats on being able to make it to the game! WDE

6ac53246.jpg

2ba1e3c8.jpg

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v198/suicideclown/?action=view&current=184b3ee7.mp4

no shame in admitting I only went to TS today to look at this billboard, and while I was there and in Auburn mode, I grabbed a video of the ticker mentioning Cam's stats against the Giants yesterday.

Archived