Autograph signing

weagle95

That's pretty amazing that they will all 3 be there. I am not into paying for someone's signature but that's pretty cool. I would love to have Bo's autograph on my throwback #34 jersey, but I don't know if I would love it $100.00 worth!

I wasn't to interested last year when Cam and a few others came, but to have all 3 Heismans in the building, I think I'll make plans to be there.

Am I reading this right...

If I want to get my picture taken with all three and have them sign something it would be $500.00?

Cam Newton / Bo Jackson / Pat Sullivan / Trophy COMBO PHOTO OP = $275

Saturday February 25, 2012 at 12:30 p.m.

"Very Rare and Unique Photo Opportunity"

Cam Newton / Bo Jackson / Pat Sullivan COMBO Flat Autograph = $225

"Includes One Flat Autograph Ticket of Newton, Jackson and Sullivan = Save $20"

If I want to get my picture taken with all three and have them sign something it would be $500.00?

Pretty much. Seems expensive but remember two of these have their numbers retired, they all of Heisman trophies and Cam is the greatest rookie to ever grace the NFL.

I dont believe in paying for an autograph...

Typically I don't either, But this would be a very rare opportunity to get them at the same time

Pretty much. Seems expensive but remember two of these have their numbers retired, they all of Heisman trophies and Cam is the greatest rookie to ever grace the NFL.

If I wouldn't have to drive all the way across the state, I may be up for it, but I just don't think I could convince my wife to let me drop $500 on that!

I dont believe in paying for an autograph...

Typically I don't either, But this would be a very rare opportunity to get them at the same time

After a little bit of research, mall connections, I can meet the guys outside the mall afterwords; for free.

Is the area set up so that some aspiring photographer might be able to get some good photos himself from 15-20 feet away?

Upstairs :)

These same people had Bart Starr in the mall for autographs right before Christmas. I wasn't even close to paying the asking price. But later he came upstairs to the food court and sat right beside me. I could have asked for his autograph but didn't feel right in doing so. But that was my choice.

These same people had Bart Starr in the mall for autographs right before Christmas. I wasn't even close to paying the asking price. But later he came upstairs to the food court and sat right beside me. I could have asked for his autograph but didn't feel right in doing so. But that was my choice.

That was the classy thing to do. :thumbsup:

Like I said, some connections, some research, some (a lot) of free time, you can bypass the $300 fees...

Clint, it depends on what you want signed. Bo doesn't sign premium items outside of the show circuit

Archived