TV for A Day Game?

TennTiger

The game is on the schedule at espn3 and looks like it will be live.

ESPN3 isn't TV, is it? I thought it only comes over the internet?

It is internet but you could run component cables from your CPU to your tv or if you or someone you know has an Xbox 360 you can watch it there on the ESPN app on your tv.

It is internet but you could run component cables from your CPU to your tv or if you or someone you know has an Xbox 360 you can watch it there on the ESPN app on your tv.

You can also watch a replay of the bowl game against Virginia from that app, as well as some of the other games from last season :). ESPN on Xbox 360 will be showing it live on the 14th and i believe it will be available for replay afterwards.

Yeah I thought I'd just mention it for all of us who don't live in the area and get all those channels. So we don't need to get all technical..Lol

do you have to have xbox live to view it? I have a 360 that I play sparingly I don't play online though. My son does the PS3 online that is why I bought the xbox so I wouldn't have to share.

do you have to have xbox live to view it? I have a 360 that I play sparingly I don't play online though. My son does the PS3 online that is why I bought the xbox so I wouldn't have to share.

Yes, you have to have a gold account to view espn on xbox 360.

I'm actually surprised they didn't do like baseball/basketball and have the video stream with radio audio on the Auburn website, guess it would be too much work.

Thanks. I'll either go in person or listen on the radio. X-boxes, cables from the 'puter to the TV and so forth don't live here. I do have a card that raises the level of reception above what you'd get on dial up. On a good day I can watch a youtube without it having to stop and re-load.

Joys of country living and alla' that.

I just checked the schedule on ESPN3, and I don't see the Auburn A-Day game listed. Can someone record the tape delayed broadcast and share it on the forum?

Comcast has it in delay at 9:00 for your DVR pleasure. Of course you can get bammer live and ?fsu live.

Same thing here -- it was listed on ESPN3 just a couple of days ago, and now it's nowhere to be found. :-/

I went on ESPN 3 and its not there, has anyone else seen it? When I googled it it showed up but I'm confused.

Was hoping to see a bit during this goaline show on ESPN which is following spring games, appears they are just bouncing between Alabama and North Carolina though.

Ah well, hopefully someone will toss up some highlight on Utube or something since I'm no longer in CSS range.

And the UGA spring game is blacked out?? :blink:

I gues they are afraid somebody with a warrant will be noticed.......

Archived