• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jay is on the scene...

I have been asked to move from my location because the US Marshals said I could be in the line of fire. I acquiesced.

I received indirect confirmation that this incident is related to the Auburn triple homicide. Just a formality, sure, but now we know.

@HABOTN

BREAKING: Law enforcement descends on east Montgomery. Dozens of officers & K9s surround home.

@markb_wsfa

Montgomery posts saying SWAT team, ambulances on scene at house in East Montgomery

@JHokanson

There has been a police helicopter circling my neighborhood for about 20 minutes now.

@jndrizzle

House surrounded by authorities in Montgomery. Perhaps they got their man?

Chopper dropped to within probably 150 feet of the home. Intimidation tactic?

dgdr5.jpg

@HABOTN

Closer view of the house where Desmonte is believed to be yfrog.com/obnp1zfj

Desmonte broke into the woman's house and she ran back out when she saw him hiding

Helicopter getting close to the house

AvJbwT5CAAE2e2J.jpg

@DrSheems H/T @AubOrange

This guy picked the wrong area to try and hide. That neighborhood does have more black people than most on the east side, but this inst the hood. These folks are middle class and moved away from the west side to avoid this crap. They aren't going to be scared of him nor sympathetic to a thug like areas of Gangland might.

Too bad its not 100 degrees outside. That attic would. Give him a little taste of what the rest of eternity's gonna feel like for him.

@wjlanesr

MPD spokeswoman: Neighborhood has been cleared out. Citizens told to stay inside. "Credible" belief #Auburnshooter is in house.

@wsfa12news

Archived