Oku Update

Jackson-Sullivan

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:wedance::zapbama: AUsportstalk have you heard any news about our visitors this weekend, I know that if you had somthing you would not keep us waiting.  I just thought that we would hear somthing first thing this am. :happydance::aufb:  WDE  co 84

Jay Wisner said that he plans on enrolling into Auburn this summer. He hopes everything works out so that can happen.

I have not heard a peep out of David Oku yet. As soon as I do I will pass it on.

You know, he said that he was getting tired of people calling him and recruiting him.  But honestly, if he would have just signed on NSD that would have been the end of it.  Yeah, sure he is a great player but Bryce Brown is already the pain in the ass of this recruiting class.  Please Oku, just sigh somewhere.  As long as it isnt Alabama then no hard feelings will be had.

I'll be shocked out of my shoes if he signs with us. We need to take the spotlight off of him and place it on spring workouts and A-Day.

This is my last post on David Oku. If signs with us, that would help our class. However, if he doesn't, that in no way means our class is worthless. We signed a very good class with or without him.

By the way, do any of you have girlfriends then you really need? if so, I'll post my email address for them. LOL

Maybe it's a good thing we didn't get him or Bryce. We don't won't to be like WAT and take players with question marks. :beatmullet:  :hellyeah:

I'm tired of hearing about Oku and Brown.  I think that we should just forget about them, and look forward to the very bright future that we have at Auburn.

I agree 100% :hellyeah:

Archived