Ladarius Owens

WDE01

There is an article posted on Rivals about Ladarius Owens and his family ties to AU. His uncle James Owens was the first black scholarship player for the Tigers. He grew up an Auburn fan, going to games with his uncle, loves the tradition, and seems to love Auburn as a whole, however, his recruitment seems to be wide open. This is a LB, who is 6'2", 225lbs, and runs a 4.49 forty. I haven't seen any video of the kid, and don't know much about him, but everything looks great on paper. Does anyone know anything about the kid, or if we are recruiting him hard, or what our chances are of getting him?

Hope the coaches stay on this kid hard. Just because his uncle played here we dont need to feel like he's a slam dunk. Trust me its not good that he plays so close to bamerham. Its unbelievable how biased the B'ham media (Newspapers and Radio) are for the mullets.

:beatmullet::zapbama::we:

How did Ladarius Owens and Davis Dudchock enjoy junior day? Since they both have strong ties to Auburn, I hope we'll offer them and they'll give their commitment to AU.

I think that it is huge for us to stay on this kid. We need him bad. Owens, White, and Moseley are all a must in this class IMO.

Archived