NCAA Tourney Chances

AUSportTalk

First of all, we HAVE TO beat LSU. I think we have a great shot at making the Tourney. I really think we are fighting with Florida and Kentucky for the NCAA tourney spot. With that being said, the new updated RPI ratings are:

Florida - 53

Auburn - 72

Kentucky - 78

Auburn also has a better SOS than Florida. It hurts that we lost to Florida earlier this season, when we should have beat them but we shot free throws very poorly late in the game. If everything works out it looks like we will match up with Florida or Kentucky in the SEC Tourney in the second round. If that happens, it is a MUST WIN for Auburn to make the tourney. Deep down, I really think if Auburn wins Saturday against LSU and wins in the tourney against Kentucky or Florida. WE ARE IN THE NCAA TOURNEY.

AUBURN MUST WIN SATURDAY AGAINST LSU!! THE BIGGEST GAME IN YEARS!!

We need to make it loud and crazy for the visiting corndogs Saturday. I plan on having no voice left come Sunday morning! :yay::partey::yay::partey:

:believe:

Anyone have any ideas for a good poster. My daughter wants to make us one for the game. So far she has come up with "Will the real Tigers please stand up" and "Do you wana Dance", told her about how we want to go to the NCAA Tour and that people call it the big dance. 

Someone should make a poster that says "We are sorry for lack of support this season!!"  or "If You WIN, We Will Come" or "We Finally Showed Up!"

haahaha

Anyway a good one would be "It takes a pair of Tigers to DANCE!!" 

"It takes a PAIR of Tigers to DANCE " probably sounds better as Tigers only DANCE in PAIRS" playing off the fact LSU is already a lock to the NCAAs :we:

I forget Im on a board with all AU people who dont need me explaining the meaning behind my poster ideas.

"It takes a PAIR of Tigers to DANCE"

"Tigers only DANCE IN PAIRS"

If I were on CBS someone would have thought I was replacing "balls" with "Tigers" in my first poster idea. 

Archived