DE Ronald Powell

Wright's recent flurry of scholarship offers has had a direct impact of his list of favorite schools. While Oregon and Arizona led for his commitment last month, his new list represents three of his most recent scholarship offers.

"I'm still taking my time with the process, but my top five has changed," said Wright. "I have a tie at the top with Florida and USC. After that it's Oklahoma and Washington, then Arizona."

Wright, who listed USC as his No. 1 school two weeks ago, bases much of his interest in Florida around his conversations with Gator assistant coach, Brian White.

"Everything sounds good about Florida," said Wright. "He talked about how the weight room is legit and the stadium is really nice.

"He talked to us about the facilities and their season last year. Jordon (James) and I are thinking about going down there for their camp over the summer."

Yeah, I'm sorry.....there isn't any info on Powell at this time. All I have heard is that there has been lots of visitors to his high school including Florida

This kid couldn't be any good.  uat hasn't offered so he can't be any good.  Isn't that what they keep telling us!!!  LOL!

Archived