Dyer

Weagle1986

Dyer names Auburn his leader and said Auburn has been his leader for a while.  Now it seems we have a problem, although a good problem, but which runningbacks do we sign.  Surely we will not sign them all.  Opinions

On rivals it said he has a date that he will commit to someone. Anyone know when he is announcing?

Sometime this Summer! Auburn is his last visit for the Summer and he plans to have a decision soon. I would expect it to be sometime in July probably towards the end of the month.

With Dyer, Seastrunk, Lattimore and Grant very interested, lets use this to sway the heads of the BIG time offensive linemen.

Dyer.....DyEr.......DYER!!!!!!! I would be sooooooooooooooooo happy!  Dyer is my favorite player is 2010.  He would be so awesome.  It's hard to post on iPod I will show more excitement when I get back on my computer

Last I heard, people were reporting Auburn had fallen out of his favorites. What happened? Were those people lying?

Oh well.

:we:

I believe they're recruiting Grant for wing back, which would leave room for two of Seastrunk, Lattimore, and Dyer. I don't know that we'll get Grant, but we might. Personally, I'd be happy perfectly happy with any one of the latter three, excited about any two, and ecstatic about any three (especially with Lache...that guy just blows my mind)...and I think it's possible, while not likely, that Auburn signs Seastrunk, Grant, and either Lattimore or Dyer. Throw in Trovon Reed, Richardson, and a few big linemen, and that's a heck of an offensive recruiting year!

Alright, I am on my computer now.  Let the excitement...beginnnnnnnnnnn!!!!  I have been saying from day one that I would like to have Dyer on my team over both of the others.

Just watch that and tell me youre not excited.  Left...Right....Middle....Hes gone from anywhere!  He breaks tackles, he breaks away, he scored touchdowns.  This kid is just an all out all-star!

Dyer if shifty like Barry Sanders.

*Sigh* Nobody is shifty like Barry Sanders. He's in a class of his own.

Keep in mind, this is NFL players he's doing this to, not high school.

Last I heard, people were reporting Auburn had fallen out of his favorites. What happened? Were those people lying?

Oh well.

I kept telling everyone that Dyer was a top priority for Auburn but nobody would listen. I knew Auburn was in the thick of things with Arkansas. Nothin changed, everyone just though just b/c Lattimore and Seastrunk stole the spotlight that the Auburn coaches forgot about Dyer but that wasn't the case.

Dyer if shifty like Barry Sanders.

*Sigh* Nobody is shifty like Barry Sanders. He's in a class of his own.

Keep in mind, this is NFL players he's doing this to, not high school.

Good lord....look at his stop and start!!!! /jaw drops

To AUsportstalk, yes you were right all along.  One of the few times I have been extremely excited to be wrong about something :)

I had watched a video sometime ago on Dyer and thought the same things in comparison to Barry Sanders. This young man could no only stop on a dime and change direction but he could give Keanu Reeves a run for his money in the Matrix. He is a solid kid. The more and more I read, Im thinking that it will end up being Dyer and Seastrunk that commits to Auburn.

Oh well.

I kept telling everyone that Dyer was a top priority for Auburn but nobody would listen. I knew Auburn was in the thick of things with Arkansas. Nothin changed, everyone just though just b/c Lattimore and Seastrunk stole the spotlight that the Auburn coaches forgot about Dyer but that wasn't the case.

This is what I was saying in another post!  The spotlight was turned to the other two but did not mean that Malzahn was backing off on this kid.  All we heard was how much he loved us after his first visit and then nothing.  Then everyone started assuming he was losing interest because all you heard was Seastrunk and Lattimore 24/7.  It just crazy that the top 3 backs in the country are all so high on us!  I love it!!!!

Archived