NEW COACH......

wareagle987

I would take UAB's or Samford U's coach...Mike D or Jimmy T.  :thumbsup:

Mike Davis = Bammer. I would not like to have him at all. Besides, didn't he get Indiana put on probation? 

Lebo has had MORE than enough time to put something together.  Things haven't changed.  It's time for Auburn to make a commitment to be good at basketball.

Exactly. Lets let lebo finish out the year then move in another direction

LEBO

We are in the middle of a season, lets support what we have and not bash what we don't

yeah I tried the whole support thing and they ate me alive... WAR DAMN EAGLE

With all due respect, you seem to blindly support Lebo just because he is our coach.  Do you not follow BB and AU BB in particular?  There comes a time when you realize the coach is not getting it done and not improving the program and needs to go.  I can not bear to see my beloved AU suffer through such mediocrity with Lebo.  He has had 5 years and the team is no better.  We are a perennial also ran that most other SEC schools can look to on the calendar as a sure win.  AU deserves better.

It's just my opinion, and I respect yours.  I just don't understand blind loyalty when the results are not there.

:dunno:

ONCE AGAIN, Auburn is in a position to win or tie a big time game and Lebo fails miserably at putting together an offensive set that puts points on the board!!!!!  How many times do we have to watch this idiot choke at the end of games?  And this is just talking about the end of games that miraculously AU is in a position to possibly win! What in the hell was Knox doing in at the end of that game???  That makes absolutely not a damn bit of sense!  He sucks at defense AND he is not much better on the offensive side either. Knox is also terrible at the free throw line!!  Not only was he in the game but Lebo apparently wanted to get him the ball  as they went to him twice with a turnover an zero points to show for it; then on the defensive side he lets UK's player blow by him for the easy layup.  What a joke.  This team doesnt have a whole lot of talent but could at least be competitive with everyone they play but the coaching is so piss poor they lose just about every game they play where they are facing someone with talent.  Auburn needs to let Lebo go immediately if not sooner!!!  The earlier he is fired, the better chance there is of landing a great coach.  Auburn needs to get in the national spotlight by re-commiting itself to basketball by firing Lebo mid season and letting the nation know that we are not happy with sub par men's basketball; AND not only has Auburn spent 80 million on new b-ball facilities, but spending the big bucks on a new coach that is both a proven winner but a big name in Div 1 basketball!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am going to track down the email addy for the AD and send several emails and I encourage everyone that reads this to do the same.  Be classy in what you say but be firm.  The only way I think that it is going to happen is if we the fans put the pressure on them to do it.  Otherwise we can just sit back and watch this crappy brand of basketball for 5 more years. 

ONCE AGAIN, Auburn is in a position to win or tie a big time game and Lebo fails miserably at putting together an offensive set that puts points on the board!!!!!  How many times do we have to watch this idiot choke at the end of games?  And this is just talking about the end of games that miraculously AU is in a position to possibly win! What in the hell was Knox doing in at the end of that game???  That makes absolutely not a damn bit of sense!  He sucks at defense AND he is not much better on the offensive side either. Knox is also terrible at the free throw line!!  Not only was he in the game but Lebo apparently wanted to get him the ball  as they went to him twice with a turnover an zero points to show for it; then on the defensive side he lets UK's player blow by him for the easy layup.  What a joke.  This team doesnt have a whole lot of talent but could at least be competitive with everyone they play but the coaching is so piss poor they lose just about every game they play where they are facing someone with talent.  Auburn needs to let Lebo go immediately if not sooner!!!  The earlier he is fired, the better chance there is of landing a great coach.  Auburn needs to get in the national spotlight by re-commiting itself to basketball by firing Lebo mid season and letting the nation know that we are not happy with sub par men's basketball; AND not only has Auburn spent 80 million on new b-ball facilities, but spending the big bucks on a new coach that is both a proven winner but a big name in Div 1 basketball!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am going to track down the email addy for the AD and send several emails and I encourage everyone that reads this to do the same.  Be classy in what you say but be firm.  The only way I think that it is going to happen is if we the fans put the pressure on them to do it.  Otherwise we can just sit back and watch this crappy brand of basketball for 5 more years. 

I agree

very well put!

:wedance:

I agree 100%... No Cliff Ellis please..  ;D

I can't see Mike Anderson coming to Auburn after we had the chance to get him before we hired Lebo and we blew it. I could be wrong, but we did have a different AD then and Jacobs blew me away with his hiring of Chizik and I am deeply surprised at how that's turned out, so hopefully he can pull another one out of his hat. Besides the money, who wouldn't want to come coach in a brand new state of the art arena like we are going to have... Lebo just isnit cutting it

Archived