Will coaches contact Coleman

TigerCowboy

Will our coaching (Grimes or Chizik get to Coleman after these visits or do you think they are going to let him be?  Also as involved as his mom has been, I would think, IF he is going to change she would make him tell our coached prior to a signing say surprise.

The young man has been running the country side visiting schools and dead period begins soon. Not sure there is time for a personal visit, but rest assured the coaches are making contact with him and his mother.

:we:

Any player that is on any teams board will be contacted by phone several times before signing day. No matter what happens between now and Wed this has been a great recruiting year.

Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't the coaches allowed one phone call per week to each recruit during a dead period?   

Yes, you are correct so I am sure they will call Monday or Tues depending on who/where they stand w/ AU.

OKay,

I got some inside info last night. Coleman is fine, but since every one can see this (bammer lurkers) I'm not going to go into too much detail. I would rather the bammers continue to dig their graves a little longer.

It makes perfect sense why Coleman is doing what he is doing and I would do the same thing. Lets just say that I am NO longer worried about anything to do with Coleman.

:wareagle: :wareagle: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

"Quiet period starts midnight tonight. No off campus contacts. Prospects on campus for visits must be gone by midnight Sunday.

"Dead period" starts midnight Sunday. One phone call per recruit after that, through signing day on Feb. 3rd.

Our coaches, and everybody elses' coaches' will make their calls to every recruit they are interested in, committed and not committed..

Is there anything keeping Coleman from stopping off in AU on his way home from MIA on Sunday afternoon to speak with the coaches?

OKay,

I got some inside info last night. Coleman is fine, but since every one can see this (bammer lurkers) I'm not going to go into too much detail. I would rather the bammers continue to dig their graves a little longer.

It makes perfect sense why Coleman is doing what he is doing and I would do the same thing. Lets just say that I am NO longer worried about anything to do with Coleman.

:wareagle: :wareagle: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Since you can't say it openly, care to send a message with the details?  ;D

Is there anything keeping Coleman from stopping off in AU on his way home from MIA on Sunday afternoon to speak with the coaches?

you know, thats a Great thought!!!!!      :wareagle:

Archived