ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

talk about an unlucky first start. two bloop hits score 2 runs then an error ties it back up. only 2 balls hit hard tonight off of him.

he is pitching great though

and he got thrown out at first from right field on a would be RBI!

He did a good job on the mound tonight.

Did you guys just hear that?

That was the sound of the Bravesmobile skidding down the road as all 4 tires just came off.  The bottom of the 7th could be the worst inning the Braves have played all year!

I missed the game. I recorded it and I'm watching it now. What in god's name happened?

you don't wanna know, bro. You don't wanna know.

here you go:

K Farnsworth relieved M Minor.

G Blum hit for T Byrdak.

G Blum singled to center.

J Bourgeois ran for G Blum.

J Bourgeois safe at second on throwing error by pitcher K Farnsworth.

M Bourn grounded out to third, J Bourgeois to third.

A Sanchez walked.

J Keppinger singled to left, J Bourgeois scored, A Sanchez to second

A Sanchez to third, J Keppinger to second on wild pitch by K Farnsworth

H Pence intentionally walked

P Moylan relieved K Farnsworth

C Lee singled to shallow right center, A Sanchez scored, J Keppinger to third, H Pence to second

C Johnson singled to left, J Keppinger and H Pence scored, C Lee to third, C Johnson and C Lee scored on throwing error by catcher B McCann

M Dunn relieved P Moylan

B Wallace singled to right

J Castro struck out looking.

J Bourgeois grounded into fielder's choice to shortstop, B Wallace out at second.

Crap, my damn brother turned the dvr off in the bottom of the 2nd. What happened in the 7th?

well, it started innocently enough; the score was tied 4-4. Then, bloop hit after bloop hit; error after error. The 'Stros scores 6 and eventually won 10-4. Like I said, not pretty.

I'm gonna see it soon enough, but how did Minor look? Better than kk I hope. I know Brian and J-Hey hit homers. Happy B-day J-Hey! What's up with our guys hitting homers on their birthdays? Hinske did it now Heyward did it

I'm gonna see it soon enough, but how did Minor look? Better than kk I hope. I know Brian and J-Hey hit homers. Happy B-day J-Hey! What's up with our guys hitting homers on their birthdays? Hinske did it now Heyward did it

minor looked like a man. he gave up 1 hit with no walks through 4. just got dinked to death in the fifth. here is his line:

IP    Hits    ER    BB    K      ERA    WHIP

6.0 5 4 1 5 6.00   1.00

He looked good for the most part. Had a shaky 4th. Those bloop hits are what killed him.