Monterale Clark?

Tiger Growlin

What's the deal with this guy? He listed as considering us by espn.com. 6'10 200lbs Center from Hill College(JC) in Texas. Graded as 94 by the site and is not committed to any school at this point. Are we truly in the mix for this guy? Is he a backup plan just in case someone else doesn't pan out? Anyone have any insight?

What's the deal with this guy? He listed as considering us by espn.com. 6'10 200lbs Center from Hill College(JC) in Texas. Graded as 94 by the site and is not committed to any school at this point. Are we truly in the mix for this guy? Is he a backup plan just in case someone else doesn't pan out? Anyone have any insight?

a guy thats 6'10'' can't be a backup...

but do you really want this guy??

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/59569142.html

seems like a bad kid.

What's the deal with this guy? He listed as considering us by espn.com. 6'10

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/59569142.html

seems like a bad kid.

Thanks for the info. I had no idea. No we don't need someone involved in something like this as apart of of our program. I don't know if what was reported by the woman is true or not be in any case like this I don't wanna judge someone by one report but it definetly raises a red flag and is cause for concern. It's looks to be the answer as to why he isn't signed or committed anywhere.

Charged does not equal guilty. The coaches have the time and responsibility to look into things like this, I'll trust their decisions.

I remember when half the Duke Lacrosse team was charged with sexual assault too.  I think the wheels of justice need to finish turning before we form an opinion about this guy.

He was committed to Marquette and they did not sign him in the fall or spring signing period.  I am guessing, but if they don't want him, I don't think we will use one of our precious LOIs on someone with legal issues.  It would not be a good way to start off for CB and we are trying to foster the "family" environment.

He was committed to Marquette and they did not sign him in the fall or spring signing period.   I am guessing, but if they don't want him, I don't think we will use one of our precious LOIs on someone with legal issues.  It would not be a good way to start off for CB and we are trying to foster the "family" environment.

Last time I checked, he wasn`t on Hill College`s roster. Some or most of info I`ve seen on recruiting sites appears to be old.

Sounds like that in addition to "character issues" he has "size issues." 6' 10" and only 200 lbs? That's worse than Knox who was listed at 230. It doesn't sound like he's all that much.

I remember when half the Duke Lacrosse team was charged with sexual assault too.  I think the wheels of justice need to finish turning before we form an opinion about this guy.

Thank you!

Archived