AU - Ole Miss Game 1

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unless Arky sweeps Vandy, we are assured of at least sharing the West, Right? I think they and ole miss were one game back, now Ole Miss is two back and believe we would get tiebreaker with the pigs.

That was against their ace... a big win for us and really puts their backs against the wall.

It's great... to be... an AUBURN TIGER!

Yeeeesss ! Let's break out the brooms for the sweep! Thanks for all the updates guys! War Eagle!

The ole piss starter, he was their #1 guy I believe, at least listening to Sportscall this afternoon they said this.  They said his ERA was 2.60 or something like that and he was 7-1.  I'd say we did good to get the 1 run agin but even better in the field and in pitching!!!  Let's knock out the second one tomorrow and take the West!!!

WDE!!!

and the Rays thump the Yankees again, yes! The hillbillies rolled over and let the Turds thump them tonite also. would like to see them NOT make the tourney!

The ole piss starter, he was their #1 guy I believe, at least listening to Sportscall this afternoon they said this.  They said his ERA was 2.60 or something like that and he was 7-1.  I'd say we did good to get the 1 run agin but even better in the field and in pitching!!!  Let's knock out the second one tomorrow and take the West!!!

WDE!!!

Pitcher on Friday is no slouch either. 7-2 with 3.26 ERA. Not bad in SEC. But he`s throwing against the good guys like he hasn`t faced as a team all year either.

WDE

Their Friday starter also has an ERA in the 2'S, with almost as good a record.  But we did face their ace tonite.

I would love to win one more game and seal the West, but does anyone know what would happen in the event of a three-way tie between Auburn, Arkansas, and Ole Miss?  Arkansas would have to win 2 of 3 against Vanderbilt, and Ole Miss would have to take the rest against us.  I know we took the series over Arkansas, Arkansas took the series over Ole Miss, and Ole Miss would hold the series over us.  Thanks!

Archived