Dayton AU - Clemson's Starter?

Coach Pawlowski's decision to keep Dayton ready for today was a good one.

Anybody know if Clemson's starter has been announced yet?  My guess is that it's Casey Harman (LHP)

Player          ERA    W-L   APP  GS  CG SHO/CBO SV    IP   H   R  ER  BB  SO  2B  3B  HR   AB B/Avg   WP HBP  BK  SFA SHA

Casey Harman 4.14   6-2 15  15   0   0/2    0  91.1  86  45  42  30  78  17   2  12  349  .246    2   7   0    3   4

http://clemsontigers.cstv.com/sports/m-basebl/mtt/harman_casey00.html

Anybody know if Clemson's starter has been announced yet?  My guess is that it's Casey Harman (LHP)

Player          ERA    W-L   APP  GS  CG SHO/CBO SV    IP   H   R  ER  BB  SO  2B  3B  HR   AB B/Avg   WP HBP  BK  SFA SHA

Casey Harman 4.14   6-2 15  15   0   0/2    0  91.1  86  45  42  30  78  17   2  12  349  .246    2   7   0    3   4

some good numbers by that pitcher although his ERA makes him an average pitcher so hopefully we'll blast him out of the park

I don't know about "blasting him out of the park" but I think we'll win tonight.  Basically equal ERAs aren't really equal... we have the advantage because our pitchers are used to pitching in our "hitter's park" while most of the opposition pitchers play in a larger park.

^^^you guessed right^^^^^  Grant Dayton  against  Casey Harman

It's odd that the headline at that link is "Ligget's Gamble Pays Off". When you are in a four team tournament and you are probably going to play your best opponent in game 2, the only thing to do is save your best pitcher for them. Both coaches did that yesterday.

Today's the key game. Whoever wins tonight is gonna make it outta the regional IMO. I think Dayton is gonna pitch his tail off and Auburn wins 6-2

Today's the key game. Whoever wins tonight is gonna make it outta the regional IMO. I think Dayton is gonna pitch his tail off and Auburn wins 6-2

Then AU will score 12 runs the next game to win the regional.  They tend to keep their 9 runs per game average every series.  TENN series comes to mind when they were very limited the first game, scored 18 the 2nd game, and 9 the last.  either way  :wedance:

Yep, today's game is the big one in our regional.  Winner is in the driver's seat; looks like they're bringing their best.

Archived