Frazier Aritcle - Rivals

gAUlf

Now we just need to get this article to all of the prospects & parents of prospects that are on our list.

What a great article...i particularly like the part where Frazier's dad talks about how lucky we are as an Auburn Family

Now we just need to get this article to all of the prospects & parents of prospects that are on our list.

Someone in the Athletic Dept. should email it to all the recruits parents.

Someone in the Athletic Dept. should email it to all the recruits parents.

Exactly what I was thinkin, bro!

Yeah thats what I love about being part of the Auburn family. We dont have to have a national championship to make us love Auburn like Bama fans do. I love Auburn not only for the team, but the coaches, fans, tradition, and the atmosphere. It also feels good when I'm wearing my Auburn hat and a stranger wearing his says War Eagle to me  :we:

Yeah thats what I love about being part of the Auburn family. We dont have to have a national championship to make us love Auburn like Bama fans do. I love Auburn not only for the team, but the coaches, fans, tradition, and the atmosphere. It also feels good when I'm wearing my Auburn hat and a stranger wearing his says War Eagle to me  :we:

I agree, but I sure would love to win a MNC.

I wanted to say thanks to the entire AU family for the overwhelming support that has been shown to Kiehl. The future is bright and we are in for some exciting times! War Eagle!!

I wanted to say thanks to the entire AU family for the overwhelming support that has been shown to Kiehl. The future is bright and we are in for some exciting times! War Eagle!!

Welcome AUQBDad to AE and the Auburn Family post often.

Cool, you're here. I'm glad he's coming and he's a fine young man. I bet I know where he gets it. ;) Welcome and post often. WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to see your son light it up against the swine at arkmart!

AUQBDad,  thanks for raising such a fine young man, and many Congratulations from a fellow dad of a high-profile athlete.  Coach Chizik and staff  place a high value on character and Kiehl raises the bar for us all.  Welcome to the Auburn FAMILY!!!    FRAZIER FOR HEISMAN!!!!

War Eagle!

Welcome and War Eagle!

Welcome AUQBDad!!!  We couldn't be more happy to have Kiehl and the Frazier family apart of the Auburn Family. We love our Kiehl and can't wait to see him tear apart defenses for years to come. WAR EAGLE!!!!

Welcome to the AU family and WAR EAGLE!!!!!  :tdau:

We are looking forward with great anticipation to the coming season. We believe with Cam Captaining the ship you're going to see a level of the tactical capacity of Coach Malzahn's offense that hasn't been seen before. The ability to produce a "Shock and Awe" effect will be present, and defenses will never feel comfortable even if they happen to have a lead. As the staff continues to recruit at a high level, and build quality depth on both sides of the ball, Coach Chizik's prowess on defense and Coach Malzahn's offensive juggernaut will make Auburn University a yearly contender in not only the SEC, but the BCS also. War Eagle!!

Archived