Lesson Learned?

BamaGrad03

If the guy was trespassing on private property and peeping in on a little girl it seems the attackers had every right to beat the crap out of him. Isn't it basically legal to shoot someone if they are trespassing on your property and peering in windows? They probably took it too far with the stick in the rectum thing but I'd have beaten his @ss then called the cops.

Guest AuNuma1
Isn't it basically legal to shoot someone if they are trespassing on your property and peering in windows?

No, not at all. Where did you hear that?

Probably the only way you can get away with shooting someone is if your own life was in danger...life or death self defense kind of thing. Right? I know you just can't just shoot someone if they're simply trespassing.

Roughing him up is one thing, but that was savagery. You can't have a civil society for long if people are allowed to take matters into their own hands like this. It was way over the line and what's so stupid is, this group of geniuses will end up getting more time in jail than the perp they decided to teach a lesson.

Isn't it basically legal to shoot someone if they are trespassing on your property and peering in windows?

No, not at all. Where did you hear that?

Probably the only way you can get away with shooting someone is if your own life was in danger...life or death self defense kind of thing. Right? I know you just can't just shoot someone if they're simply trespassing.

Well, it seems like that should fall under self defense. If someone is illegally on your property and it looks as if they are trying to break into your house(peering into windows) I think you have the right to defend yourself and family by shooting them if you feel threatened enough. My sister had some guys try to break into her apartment once. The cops actually told her if it happened again to just shoot them through the door. No lie.

Archived