A little bit of good news for the Auburn baseball team...

This is great news. After another year with Coach Paw and his staff, these guys will have degrees and go higher in the draft. I never thought I would say this, but after this year, I'm looking forward to BASEBALL season! War Eagle!!

This is great news. After another year with Coach Paw and his staff, these guys will have degrees and go higher in the draft. I never thought I would say this, but after this year, I'm looking forward to BASEBALL season! War Eagle!!

Seniors usually don`t move up a lot in the draft unless they have really huge seasons. The pro`s know they are out of options as far as school against going pro. I`m glad they will be back. Also looks more and more like Andrew Morris will be at AU instead od signing a pro contract. Can`t wait for August 14 to pass.

When exactly is baseball's "signing day"?

And besides this great website.... where can anyone find more info on basball recruiting?

Do you mean signing day to sign with a college or signing day to sign with the pro`s. There is a fall and spring signing period for baseball for high school and JUCO players. Players drafted by the pro`s have until August 14 to sign or go to school. Hope this helps a little.

Archived