I just saw where..

autigersj

I think being ranked #7 is about right.  I think if we win the next 2 games we should be in the top 3 (regardless of what the teams ranked ahead of us do).

Sounds good to me. We are definitely getting a bump from the Cam wow factor... No one has proved they could stop him yet... He has hung 178 and 198 yards rushing on our last 2 SEC opponents. I'm having a hard time coming up with a running back that has done that recently.

We're an undefeated SCE school with a top 15 win under our belt.... why are we not number 1? That's a better resume than the people above us, though we've lacked style points.

We're an undefeated SCE school with a top 15 win under our belt.... why are we not number 1? That's a better resume than the people above us, though we've lacked style points.

we are not jumping anybody, especially ORE or OSU. if they win out and we win out, they will stay right where they are.

we are not jumping anybody, especially ORE or OSU. if they win out and we win out, they will stay right where they are.

Yeah I wasn't seriously suggesting we should be, just making the point that we definitely belong in the top 5.

This is what I'm afraid of as well... Also BSU and TCU very well could and a big 12 school either Oklahoma or Nebraska could go undefeated too.. Scary to think of.

This is what I'm afraid of as well... Also BSU and TCU very well could and a big 12 school either Oklahoma or Nebraska could go undefeated too.. Scary to think of.

This is why, as hard as it was, I kinda was pulling for bammer. It will make them soooooo proud if they keep Auburn out of the NCG again. See 2004. As good as it felt last night, I just have a sick feeling in my gut today. Maybe it was the sushi I ate??????

Come on guys...don't be ridiculous...i know auburn fans have the "sky is falling mentality", but if we win out, the rankings will take care of itself.  We'd jump everyone if we go 12-0.

Give me 5 teams who have gone undefeated against as quality of opponents as AU and I'll agree with you, otherwise why wouldn't you consider them as a in the top 5?

if we are undefeated in 2 weeks i will agree, but we have only beat 1 ranked team. and the teams we are just barely beating missst, clem, ky have lost multiple games. from a national veiwpoint i can see why we are not ranked higher. i think we are dangerous to anyone we play, and cam is getting the attention he deserves. if we were winning games 10-7 with a bad offense we would not be in the top 10. if we beat ark. and lsu then we are top 3.

Come on guys...don't be ridiculous...i know auburn fans have the "sky is falling mentality", but if we win out, the rankings will take care of itself.  We'd jump everyone if we go 12-0.

Where were you in '04.  Saying that the rankings will take care of themselves is an oxymoron.  One would think that a 12-0 SEC teams would get in, but the reality of it is most people outside of the SEC are tired of seeing the SEC team win it.  So if they ever get a chance to leave us out they will.  I just hope that Auburn is not the one.

Where were you in '04.  Saying that the rankings will take care of themselves is an oxymoron.  One would think that a 12-0 SEC teams would get in, but the reality of it is most people outside of the SEC are tired of seeing the SEC team win it.  So if they ever get a chance to leave us out they will.  I just hope that Auburn is not the one.

That will NEVER happen to Auburn again! (one game at a time though)

As of now, with 6 weeks gone, there are 13 undefeated team left.  The current maximum, based on schedules, is for there to be 6 undefeated teams left at the end of the year.  There is a lot of games left for others to fall, but only thing Auburn can do now is keep winning.  Lose and you will have to have a lot of luck to make the MCG.

WDE!

I don't think so.

I don't think so.

We are in position to be left out again if there are three or more undefeated teams at the end of the regular season. 

I don't think so.

We are in position to be left out again if there are three or more undefeated teams at the end of the regular season. 

Yea, I know.

Everyone was excited about the bama loss, but it really would have helped us to play them undefeated. (if we win out of course)

Oh well.

Guys I have doubts about the pathetic biased pollsters just like everyone else. However if an SEC team runs the table there is noway they are left out of the BCS MNC game again. Not even the yankee media denies the SEC's greatness these days.

Guys I have doubts about the pathetic biased pollsters just like everyone else. However if an SEC team runs the table there is noway they are left out of the BCS MNC game again. Not even the yankee media denies the SEC's greatness these days.

I believe this too, but there may be some fatigue from the voters to vote another SEC team in.

Archived