2016 JUCO RB Tyren Jones

ellitor

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stop the pissing contest/name calling and stick to Mr Jones.

Personally I think we need one more RB not sure Jones is it.

It should be willieguns, obviously.

Tyren Jones isn't really a must have so I don't know why we would need to take a risk on a troublemaker, unless another RB is leaving, via transfer or the draft, of course.

Nobody is backtracking on anything Jeff and there is nothing here for you to argue about. I did exactly what I wanted to do, namely, not comment on the substance of your back and forth with him but provide a link about the presser Mikey referred to.

Personally, I thought it was clear that my last sentence about Mikey's accuracy referred to the presser and to my first sentence, "It was said only 9 days ago, by Lashlee in the post UGA game presser". But just for you, I have clarified it even more now twice.

Dude. I got you the last time. Chill out.

Seek help, soon.

You said Mikey's statement was 100 percent correct. And his statement involved more than the presser. So I assumed you meant all of it. Although I think you should qualify your statements better( and I noticed you clarified) I subsequently admitted to misinterpreting your statement so there was no reason for you repeat yourself again. And there sure as heck is no need for you to act like a d bag like AU24.

Can you not just shut your craphole and let it go? Take your bs back to the idiot forum. Sheesh.

Nobody is backtracking on anything Jeff and there is nothing here for you to argue about. I did exactly what I wanted to do, namely, not comment on the substance of your back and forth with him but provide a link about the presser Mikey referred to.

Personally, I thought it was clear that my last sentence about Mikey's accuracy referred to the presser and to my first sentence, "It was said only 9 days ago, by Lashlee in the post UGA game presser". But just for you, I have clarified it even more now twice.

Dude. I got you the last time. Chill out.

Seek help, soon.

You said Mikey's statement was 100 percent correct. And his statement involved more than the presser. So I assumed you meant all of it. Although I think you should qualify your statements better( and I noticed you clarified) I subsequently admitted to misinterpreting your statement so there was no reason for you repeat yourself again. And there sure as heck is no need for you to act like a d bag like AU24.

Can you not just shut your craphole and let it go? Take your bs back to the idiot forum. Sheesh.

Did you really dust off a post from couple days ago just to tell me to let it go?

Facepalm

Archived