FYI: TideFans.com

TitanTiger

I was over there browsing and looking for updated info on Ray Hudson's injury when I ran across a post about Tuberville and Auburn's possibilities of winning an NC. I ran across the following post:

BamaBelle are you kidding me non cheating even a few of my Auburn friends and yes unfortunaltly I have a few talk about that shiny car Carnell drives around in, they are fully well that it was bought for him, they might be getting away with it, but don't think for one second Carnell who was a lifelong Bama fan is down there out of the goodness of his heart he's down there because their cheating...

I responded with: "Please tell me you aren't this ignorant."

Not-so-unexpectedly, my message was deleted and I get a PM from the "super-moderator":

You are a guest.  However, even regular members are not allowed to call others "ignorant."  You have two strikes.  BTW, Carnell's new-found father also received an expensive SUV because of Carnell's signing...

My reply: "Nevermind. Ban me. When moderators, who in most cases are supposed to be the most level-headed members of a board, make stupid accusations like this, it tells me all I need to know about the sanity of the regulars here. Thanks for the heads up. Ignorance around here apparently is a virtue. When I want to look for info and read comments from sane Bama fans, I'll know to look elsewhere."

Amazing. I'm not surprised at the deletion or even the warning about the name calling. I was just amazed at the continuing stupidity of bitter bammers who can't deal with losing players and games to Auburn...so they make up ludicrous stories with no backing whatsoever except for the voices in their heads. :roll:

Actually, I do go there from time to time as well as Tide-Talk. Both are good folks. BamaRag, TiderIncestor, and TurdFans are all of the same ilk: ignorant rednecks.

In all honesty, I have never understood checking out another rival's message board. I guess everybody has their reasons, but AUN is the only board that I frequent. I really don't care what fans of other teams are saying about my school. Heck, I know some of you are evne registered with several other :au: boards, but I can only keep up with one board at a time. :lol: My philosphy is that if rivals want to talk to me, then they can come to AUN. :D

Titan, have no fear or concern about the uat nation and it's all too numerous "posters" that fall into the category you described. That is the beauty of Football in the state today. uat is pulling up a strong fourth in the state. :D

The vast majority of those poor souls STILL don't get it.

The battle is WON and the day is ours. :au:

Let 'em "spin" their way even deeper into that dark black bottomless pit in west al.

They are now reapin' what they are due.

WAR EAGLE ! ! ! :au:

TF's bassackwardness is what caused me to rarely post there anymore. I usually stick with ttforums.com, here, and theplainsman.com. Bama news, AU opinions, and general university news.

In all honesty, I have never understood checking out another rival's message board. I guess everybody has their reasons, but AUN is the only board that I frequent. I really don't care what fans of other teams are saying about my school. Heck, I know some of you are evne registered with several other  :au:   boards, but I can only keep up with one board at a time.  :lol: My philosphy is that if rivals want to talk to me, then they can come to AUN. :D

109987[/snapback]

Well, in this case I really went there to see if anyone had updated info on Ray Hudson's status. They were the 4th or 5th board I checked. But the thread title intrigued me so I read it. That's when I saw their ignorance in full bloom and couldn't resist pointing it out.

And I have to admit...it's rather fun to go to rival boards after we've beaten them. Does my heart good. B)

In all honesty, I have never understood checking out another rival's message board. I guess everybody has their reasons, but AUN is the only board that I frequent. I really don't care what fans of other teams are saying about my school. Heck, I know some of you are evne registered with several other  :au:   boards, but I can only keep up with one board at a time.  :lol: My philosphy is that if rivals want to talk to me, then they can come to AUN. :D

109987[/snapback]

and we appreciate your allegiance to WEN! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I live in Gadsden, went to Etowah and graduated in '99. Our offensive coordinator, coach Harmon, is a HUGE AU fan and was pushing for AU the entire time during the recruiting process. I know for 99% sure that Carnell wasn't offered anything by Auburn University besides an education and a chance to start as a freshman. That's all he wanted.

As for Carnell's dad, I see him two to three times a week, and apparently he's hiding the "New SUV", because I haven't seen him in it. Tidefans is beyond belief.

109987[/snapback]

well if you can find a board of level headed fellow SEC fans it makes for entertaining conversation. Fact is, having a bunch of people agree with me or having a fellow fan love fest is sort of boring. I enjoy getting different prespectives about the SEC from rival fans. I do understand when I come here I will get my share of Anti-LSU. But thats to be expected, all and all its your board and lord knows our boards are littered with it...

Fact is, I come here because Auburn is one of our biggest rivals (I understand that is not recipricated, since UGA and Bama is yours) so coming here and hanging out with level headed, well knowledged and fun fans. Is almost as good as breaking the top to a beer and discussing this week in football at a tailgate 3 hours before kick off.

Football is a talking sport, also if people gather some perspective, its just a football game. Win or Lose, the sun rises the next day, and we got men and women taking bullets everyday who really could care less if Alabama's QB wont play until next season.

In short, I AINT LEAVING, Good people here and good conversation. I just make sure I dont click the "LSU Sucks threads" ;)

I enjoy it because its a break from the same old stuff. It gives me something else to talk about.

109998[/snapback]

BamaGrad03 = Closet :au: Lover ;)

I live in Gadsden, went to Etowah and graduated in '99.  Our offensive coordinator, coach Harmon, is a HUGE AU fan and was pushing for AU the entire time during the recruiting process.  I know for 99% sure that Carnell wasn't offered anything by Auburn University besides an education and a chance to start as a freshman.  That's all he wanted.

As for Carnell's dad, I see him two to three times a week, and apparently he's hiding the "New SUV", because I haven't seen him in it.  Tidefans is beyond belief.

110051[/snapback]

Cant verify this, but I hear, or heard, that Carnell drives a 1993 Deville with a huge dent in it.

I thought CW was almost ready to sign w/ UT, but decided that he could play more, earlier by coming to Auburn. Guess THAT little nugget of info escaped 'Bamabelle '.

This may come as a shocker to some folks over in Tuskaloser, but folks do buy new cars every day in the rest of the USA. Even in Alabama!

Fact is, I come here because Auburn is one of our biggest rivals (I understand that is not recipricated, since UGA and Bama is yours) so coming here and hanging out with level headed, well knowledged and fun fans. Is almost as good as breaking the top to a beer and discussing this week in football at a tailgate 3 hours before kick off.

110059[/snapback]

Well, I live in Dallas, and while I see a few Bama and UGA fans, many of our close friends and co-workers are LSU grads and fans. Our neighbor had one daughter go to LSU and one to Auburn. (But he flies his AU flag when the two teams meet.)

We pull for LSU when they're not playing Auburn. Enjoyed the game yesterday. We also respect and pull for UGA. Trying to pull for Bama now and then, but I was an Auburn fan during the 1970s, and it's still tough to forget the aftermath of some of those games.

War Eagle and Geaux Tigers

Even most Bama fans don't like TF. One of the worst sites I have ever posted, regardless of team affiliation. They, TI, and BOL are about as backward as they come.

I mean, on what other site can you have a guy with like 4,000 posts of "MEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWW AUGIE!", or, the more intelligent "WOOOOOOOOOOOOO VOMITQ*EERS!"

Every once in awhile, I can see. But all the time? LOL

At any point in time during the season, or offseason, for that matter, you can go over there and find more threads about UT and Auburn than about Bama.

For me its quite simple.

I just quite going over the TigerForums (like Proud) because of several posters who just make me feel like I am talking to a brick wall. VolTalk banned me because one of the Admins wanted to fight me off the Internet because I was calling him out on his UGA/UT prediction last year (which he admitted after banning me).

Basically, this is the only real rivals site I go to...I try at the SECF site but the IQ of several posters make it quite hard. Heck, even the lamest UGA fan posts on the site.

Yeah, but those guys on those boards boards are on a whole 'nother level of stupidity.

110524[/snapback]

I never have tried TideFans...I like Bama but there are only so much I can spend online.

As for stupidity, not much can top the likes of sith, stud, kyle and countless others. I may have to see it to believe it.

Archived