New SEC Ref's uniform

Bama Bo

Thats hilarious!!!!

Can't wait to see hte reactions from some of the UT fans on this board. It'll prbably be "ya'll are already making up excuses for losing on Dec. 4th". That's even funnier than the picture! Was October 2nd that long ago in their heads or did they just choose to forget it that quickly?

Actually...Phil is pretty big...

[whine]But they are cheating more than us! waaaa waaaaa waaaaa. Ill give em to ya on a silver platter if youll say Tee Martin got money from a friend and not a booster...waaaaaaa waaaaaa...Krispy Kreme's stock is down...waaaaa waaaaa[/whine]

I dont wanna go to media days because those guys are meaaaaan...waaaa waaaaa.

I can just attack from afar with my prerecorded message on this big screen!

waaaa waaaaa.

The NCAA's ENTIRE investigation process is at stake here! waaaaaaaa

Actually...Phil is pretty big...

[whine]But they are cheating more than us! waaaa waaaaa waaaaa. Ill give em to ya on a silver platter if youll say Tee Martin got money from a friend and not a booster...waaaaaaa waaaaaa...Krispy Kreme's stock is down...waaaaa waaaaa[/whine]

111014[/snapback]

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

After those stats that were posted a few days ago I don't understand how these UT fans can't atleast say it seems a little weird.

Every team they play against has 5 - 7 more penalties each game. Sure, it may be a coincidence but you have to be a complete homer to not admit it does seem a little strange.

Nice ones BG, burn!! :roflol:

yeah, we are whining about only beating you by 24 . .if it wasn't for the refs, it would have been 31.

Chuck, you're right...lets give credit where credit is due...

that was the most legit 3 points ive ever seen UT score! good job guys...i left my cookies at the house.

Archived