THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Nope looks like you are off to a good start with that coffee thing :laugh: Morning :cool:

Field trip, field day. Sure is a lot of field going on around here today :dunno:

Stay out of the pasture.  :laugh:

How you be? Glad I caught my typo, do you realize the “e” and “w’ are right next to each other?

Nope looks like you are off to a good start with that coffee thing :laugh: Morning :cool:

Field trip, field day. Sure is a lot of field going on around here today :dunno:

How you be? Glad I caught my typo, do you realize the “e” and “w’ are right next to each other?

E&W are right next to each other?  :o You mean you have actually looked at your keyboard? Way too much trouble I never do that. :laugh:

So I see no one had the hangers to admit what was done huh? :rolleyes:

We be fine, how is the budding romance? A4e comes out with don't let him use the camper :-X:laugh: Funny.

E&W are right next to each other?  :o You mean you have actually looked at your keyboard? Way too much trouble I never do that. :laugh:

So I see no one had the hangers to admit what was done huh? :rolleyes:

We be fine, how is the budding romance? A4e comes out with don't let him use the camper :-X:laugh: Funny.

Unless she can ride her bicycle across town I don’t think I‘ve too much to worry about. They’re just 10 Afer.  :laugh: It’s kinda funny, he has three girls that are mother hens to him and she’s one. Naturally we worry about such things but the girls have always been attracted to him. Provided the right person comes along, they won’t find a more devoted person.

Nah 10 is a little early, fun to mess with ya about though ;D NOW IF YOU WANT SOMETHING TO BE SCARED BY, keep my 12 year old nephew for a week. Hormones AMUCK :rolleyes:

Having a daughter also, I hear quite a bit of what goes on. The peer pressure grown exponentially in the last decade or so.  :-\

Strange times when they think they have outgrown the blankie and still need one at times. I'm considering bubble wrap until he is about 25 :dunno:

SIDENOTE: I was checking out what was on VH1 Classic and surfed over to find Phil Collins without a shirt :o:-X

DAYUM, I thought it was Kathy Bates there for a moment again :'(

However, now we have Led Zep, "The Ocean" :hellyeah: CRANK IT!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

She is a great actress and is only acting out real life scenarios. That doesn't mean I want to see all those scenarios, however. I will say she had a lot of courage to do that, every actress at her age and of her reputation wouldn't have done it. I make fun of it, but it is art imitating real life :dunno: Still wish I hadn't witnessed it :laugh:

Oh heck man now we have the Clash :cool::hellyeah:

Good morning barn, f, 62 and old man  ;D

:dunno:

She’s always taken on roles like that and you know I don’t have a problem with the size issue, Adele says hello, but a warning would have been nice. Now take Shelley Winters for example, started out as the blond bombshell and ended up much like KB, now those were the people that would slip into obscurity, she however didn’t, very brave also.

Well, you said good morning to 62, barn, eff and golf. You didn't say anything to me so why should I? ;D

I don't think he was talking to Golf.  ;)        :tease:        :laugh:

Wouldn't go back to being a kid for all the tea in China or all the holy cows in India. Unless of course Jessica Alba wanted me to. A man has to have his priorities.