THE ASYLUM

bigbird

TT, yes, the trip is this weekend. Hopefully it will be a good one. I have been swamped at work lately, and I haven't had much time to plan anything out.

I was hoping that wouldn't be the case :( Not to worry, if you have the time, their is something always going on somewhere musically. Even a trip just to Tootsies will put you in proximity to people who will have knowledge of what will be going on. Just ask a bartender, tell em you are a music lover and ask what they know.

Since it just came up on my playlist, I would like to say for the record The Animals version of "House of the Rising Sun" kicks major arse.

http://www.nashvilleticketsandevents.com/index.php/may-concerts.html

Rascal Flatts, Montgomery Gentry and K. Pickler at the Opry :rolleyes: Pickler was in Cullman recently at a festival on a Friday night, traditional but she is vastly improving. :dunno: Not much else to be said for that. Meh.......

You almost made it for 2 shows of Jack White and the Alabama Shakes at the Ryman, you were close :laugh:

At Centennial Park, Musicians Corner free concerts from 3-6pm every Saturday in May and June. People will be handing out flyers, info and tickets to other stuff at that concert I assure you. Everybody uses street teams that are mostly made up of younger players.

I saw the Alabama Shakes are going to be there this Thursday.  :( That would have been great.

I'm hoping my family who lived in Nashville for a couple years will be able to point me in some direction. I've written all the information you've given me down, so I'm sure we will find something.

If not, I'll just have to start planning another trip that way. One that is more than just a couple days.  :laugh:

I'm late this morning.  :-\  Good morning, err afternoon.  It's been a busy Monday. 

Nashville this weekend sounds pretty good.  I'll be up there for a convention in late June.  You'll have fun, Barn.  Take TT's advice. 

I find it very hard to believe that Gregg Allman can remember enough about the old days to write a book about them.  :laugh:   

Take TT's advice?!?!?!? :o OMG, the Mayans were right they just had the date wrong, the world is ending. :'(

Gregory did it with a strange clarity too, strong constitution is all I can figure out. Their trips through Alabama were fun, they had to pay off cop after cop to even drive through. The trips to New Orleans were legendary and funny as hell. You would recognize a lot of the clubs and many other things in Macon, Atlanta, Jacksonville, Gainesville, Mobile and Gulf Shores among many other places. Acid flashback through memory lane. :laugh:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Highest average in Agriscience(hello AU scholarship) and all A's.  She did not get highest average in her grade so I'm somewhat puzzled by that.  :-\

Gee you don't think the human element entered into that do you?  :laugh:

I thought you would find this maybe interesting stuff and COUGH*62*COUGH be sure and tell the baby girl writer, the young lady who wrote, "Hunger Games", is a graduate of ASFA, cough62cough

Gee you don't think the human element entered into that do you?  :laugh:

I thought you would fined this maybe interesting stuff and COUGH*62*COUGH be sure and tell the baby girl writer, the young lady who wrote, "Hunger Games", is a graduate of ASFA, cough62cough

:laugh:    :thumbsup:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

The Guidance counselor is a few bricks shy of a full load.  I'm having the Chief check into it.

What I find interesting is that you have information on the author of The Hunger Games.   ;D Do you need some cough medicine?  We have JD.

Bless her for her success, doesn't interest me in the least, yawwwwwnnnnnnnn. Trust me when I tell you it is the ASFA connection I was mentioning for someone else, coughcough. Plenty of people went to Berklee that I do not particularly enjoy their music either. You have to sit through what feels like decades of classic classes in genres you will never remotely be interested in. Symphonies the world over are filled with them.They don't need my like or dislike to be successful :laugh:

Now about that JD, :cool: