Georgia at Auburn Game Thread

WarTiger

Win less in the SEC, in the cellar of the division, a horrible team full of 4* and 5* recruits, and a national championship two years ago. This is incredulous. And I always hated Chiziks game day wardrobe. When is this embarrassment going to end!

Just two more games!!!

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look on the bright side. Against A&M the Aggies had 42 points at the half. Georgia only has 28. PROGRESS!

That's true. I hadn't even thought of that, I like the way you think. We're coming Dawgs. A few halftime adjustments, we got 'em.

I honestly dont even know the score. I have not watched one play. I was with a good friend watching the bama game. He is a big bama fan. Did all I could to contain the excitement. I didnt watch one play from the TA&M game either though. I guess I pick the right games not to watch.

This is really sad to see Gene's last game against UGA go like this. I genuinely feel sorry for the guy. He's still gotta go, but I do feel for him.

What do you feel for him? I mean just what?

This game over yet? I am still giddy about UA loss to TA&M.

Sad, but true. This is what we are settling for, very sad.

WAR EAGLE!!!!!

GO AGGIES!!!!!

I AM EMPTY. PLAYED OUT. This season has been utter and complete disappointment on evert conceivable level. I am forced to extract my only source of joy from a Bama loss.

Even the joy of watching Bama lose is fading from my day. We cannot even compete, it is beyond pathetic.

Look on the bright side. The 1950 team lost 10 games and we will probably only lose 9 games this year. OK, its the most losses since that 1950 team that went 0-10 but still, it's something.

gunfighter said "Tubbs was the one that took us to the spread after he ditched borges what makes you think he hated it when he was the one that brought in Tony Franklin a spread oc?"

Tubbs would never let Franklin run a true spread. Fact he fired him becauce they couldn't agree on the offense.

I honestly don't feel all that sour right now. I've seen Auburn play so bad all year that I expected us to get blown out tonight, and as a result it doesn't really bother me much to see it happen.

Maybe this is how fans of teams like Kentucky, Illinois, Duke, and Vandebilt get through their season's every year.

This is the same team we have seen all year. Can't tackle; can't get off the field on 3rd down; DBs in cover 2 leaving receivers roaming free; very little pressure on QB (the last UGA drive looked better); LBs can't get off blocks. OLine can't pass block at all; this week they can't run block; QB doesn't have time to even set much less go through progressions; I see WRs quitting on their routes because they know that Wallace has either been sacked or is running.

Ridiculously bad team. And I blame very little of it on the players. The coaches are ill prepared therefore the players are; the players are mentally weak with football knowledge, again coaching; the players are physically weaker than our opponents, again coaching and training.

This is really sad to see Gene's last game against UGA go like this. I genuinely feel sorry for the guy. He's still gotta go, but I do feel for him.

I hate to see anyone going through extreme difficulties like he is. I feel for his wife and kids. It's hard to watch a "dead man walking" if you will. I generally feel sorry him as many normal people would.

I hate to see anyone going through extreme difficulties like he is. I feel for his wife and kids. It's hard to watch a "dead man walking" if you will. I generally feel sorry him as many normal people would.

AU has helped secure Gene and his family financially. The wife and kids will be just fine.

I honestly don't feel all that sour right now. I've seen Auburn play so bad all year that I expected us to get blown out tonight, and as a result it doesn't really bother me much to see it happen.

Maybe this is how fans of teams like Kentucky, Illinois, Duke, and Vandebilt get through their season's every year.

^^This^^

True, it's a bad situation for all parties involved. :( :cry:

There are 7.5 million reasons I don't really feel bad for him. This is a job and he isn't getting it done. It isn't like he was thrown a major curve ball that prevented him from doing his job. He and his family are set up for life. It is really hard to feel sorry for him in this situation. I like the man and think he is a great person but he is failing at his job.

I've been saying for weeks when guys rag on me at work. The football season doesn't start for 10 more months. Fall practice is going OK, tins of young guys getting PT. I am looking forward to signing day and spring practice. Should be a good season.

Does it make you feel any better knowing he is about to collect 7.5 mil for simply not showing up for work anymore?

Don't feel bad for Gene Chizik. He hit the lottery here at Auburn in '10, seriously. He cashed in.

Archived