2015 5* JUCO RB Jovon Robinson commits to AU!

McWeagle

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still think about Jovon saying if Auburn fans were still talking about TJ in two years he had not done his job. Just love his attitude and he will have a bigger impact in the SEC than TJ which will be sweet.

War Eagle !

Ouch! CGM just added an extremely dynamic RB to an already explosive offense.

Posted Today, 01:59 AM

I still think about Jovon saying if Auburn fans were still talking about TJ in two years he had not done his job. Just love his attitude and he will have a bigger impact in the SEC than TJ which will be sweet.

War Eagle !

TJ is old news. Henry got the Charger and Tre got the Heisman invite. It is only because of those who cant see the forest for the second string rb that JR will fail in his endeavor.

Posted Today, 01:59 AM

War Eagle !

TJ is old news. Henry got the Charger and Tre got the Heisman invite. It is only because of those who cant see the forest for the second string rb that JR will fail in his endeavor.

I have read your post 10 times now, and while I agree with most of it, you lost me at the end.

Hey... You guys remember that one guy who said Jovon is old news and we should give up on him?

Glad we got JR back in the fold. Just hope Turds don't try to stir up some conspiracy stuff. Guess we know they're already looking for some dirt. Maybe they'll surprise us and move on. Yeah right. Welcome back Jovon!!!

Now that Jovon has committed to us, I'm wondering who Eric Swinney will commit too.

Lol

Ole Miss??

Yep. Much as I'd love swinney, I'd completely understand if he went to Ole Miss. We're stacked at RB now

Boom, Boom , Boom , I can see and hear those fireworks at the Iron Bowl. How sweet it is!! Just relax now and enjoy the season. Coo Coo ca choo Mr. Robinson. Here's to you ! War Damn Eagle!!

Just imagine playing defense and looking at Auburn's backfield, if that doesn't get your heart beating faster nothing will. My best advice would be to play prevent defense.

Just dreamin', but wouldn't this be nice:

2010: Top JuCo in the country, Cam Newton, comes to Auburn and wins Heisman.

2013: Top JuCo in the country, Nick Marshall, comes to Auburn and wins Heisman in 2014.

2015: Top JuCo in the country, Jovon Robinson, comes to Auburn and wins Heisman.

...and all recruited & coached by Gus Malzahn!

More than one RB can get hurt in a short period of time. IMO, we may need all the backs we have.

Just remembering Ronny Brown & Cadillac: They both missed playing time during their careers due to injury (remember Tre Smith in the 2002 Iron Bowl?). ...Never hurts to be deep at RB, and always misery for the other team when they're all healthy!

More than one RB can get hurt in a short period of time. IMO, we may need all the backs we have.

Just remembering Ronny Brown & Cadillac: They both missed playing time during their careers due to injury (remember Tre Smith in the 2002 Iron Bowl?). ...Never hurts to be deep at RB, and always misery for the other team when they're all healthy!

For that matter, look at UGA last year.Both Marshall and Gurley went down. It canand does happen.

2013: Top JuCo in the country, Nick Marshall, comes to Auburn and wins Heisman in 2014.

2015: Top JuCo in the country, Jovon Robinson, comes to Auburn and wins Heisman.

Was Nick the top ranked Juco in 2013? I tried a quick google search but didn't find an answer at first glance. I'm thinking he was not.

Lets not forget Duke Williams who has a chance at Heisman as well.

That'd be nice, but not likely. If he does, he'll have one heck of a year.

The last WR to win it was in 1991, Desmond Howard.

it is borderline embarrassing how good we are at the RB position. i mean that in a good way.

it is already unfair gus is the best coach in college football but to also have the best players...man oh man. it is just crazy to sit here and think about it. we are eclipsing bammer at the height of their success. they have got the all be questioning everything.

we are going to have to run 120 plays on offense per game to get the backs and WRs the touches they need.

also, as for jovon vs yeldon, i liked jovon much better out of high school anyway. he was my favorite out of that class. his combination of size, speed and especially his ability to cut and cross over in traffic is something i don't know if i have ever seen.

war eagle!

This Fuga Fan can not stand the fact Robinson re-commited with Auburn. His is pushing for a flip!

Michael Carvell @RecruitingAJC "Auburn landed nation's No. 1 JC prospect. But he's visiting #Bama next month --> http://wp.me/p3Xdrl-Dn"

We will see if these visits still happen. Good chance he does not take the visits.

Michael Carvell is not worth quoting, nor the AJC. He is a untalented Professional Troll. Everything he puts out is designed to create drama that doesn't even exist. Even UGA/GT folks detest his work, if you can call it that. I don't know how he even has a job?!?

This Fuga Fan can not stand the fact Robinson re-commited with Auburn. His is pushing for a flip!

Michael Carvell @RecruitingAJC "Auburn landed nation's No. 1 JC prospect. But he's visiting #Bama next month --> http://wp.me/p3Xdrl-Dn"

It's like his 10th tweet telling the world he is visiting Bama. He needs to let it go.

Was Nick the top ranked Juco in 2013? I tried a quick google search but didn't find an answer at first glance. I'm thinking he was not.

I could be wrong on Nick Marshall, but I'm thinking he was. Also, seems like I saw someone yesterday mention CGM getting the top JuCo 2 years in a row...but that may have been an internet poster with no more certainty than I, and not someone actually in the know.

Technically, Duke has a shot, but not likely as a WR. Also not likely when Marshall, on his own team, will draw more Heisman attention. (Not exactly sure of Williams' eligibility left, but I suspect he's one & done, NFL bound, after this year anyway.)

Archived