2015 5* JUCO RB Jovon Robinson commits to AU!

McWeagle

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK this thread is offically highjacked!

Because bourbon is a red neck drink, I prefer Bombay Sapphire London Dry gin, stright with a limon twist. That a drink to admire beauty with.

You need to revisit bourbon my friend! It's a lot different than Evan and Coke with shaker parts in the bottom like back in the day. I think Jovon should be called Pappy after the 15 year variety-a big punch up front with a long finish!

To TheBlueVue

I have to weigh in here. BIG WOODFORD Guy here LOVE IT! pretty much all I drink. however true whiskey lovers should treat themselves to a bottle of Blanton's. just add a single piece of ice. smoother than a baby's bum. Quite pricy, but well worth the treat................ Jovon approves of this message. carry on

if you're a bourbon lover try Woodford Reserve. Like Makers Mark, its a Kentucky small batch sour mash whiskey - its just a lot better.

I have a bottle of each, even as we speak. Both are good but Maker's Mark suits my taste a little better.

Love where this thread is headed. I go through phases with my liquor and I've been in a bourbon phase for a couple of years now. Jack Daniel's is usually my go-to , only because I don't know of much better (hate Evan Williams and Jim Beam). I'm headed to a friend's crawfish boil this weekend and am currently taking notes from y'all on which whiskey to bring. Keep 'em coming!

Love where this thread is headed. I go through phases with my liquor and I've been in a bourbon phase for a couple of years now. Jack Daniel's is usually my go-to , only because I don't know of much better (hate Evan Williams and Jim Beam). I'm headed to a friend's crawfish boil this weekend and am currently taking notes from y'all on which whiskey to bring. Keep 'em coming!

I've gotten where I really like my bourbon- just a small taste here and there but keep quite a stock on hand. Try these: Breckenridge, Rowan's Creek, Four Roses Single Barrel, Angels Envy, Black Maple Hill, any Van Winkle; for a nice inexpensive wheated bourbon try some W.L. Weller. Enjoy

I already said Old Crow? But I guess if you're feeling super fancy you could pick up a bottle of Fighting Cock.

The bourbon market has exploded in Asia, Japan specifically. Makers Mark and Jim Beam are both owned by Japanese companies now. That being said, Knob Creek, Bulleit, Breckenridge, Woodford in that order.

Guys. I am sure there are are threads on other boards where Bourbon and Alcohol are the theme. It's a great subject but Please take it to the appropriate board and threads. Second attempt here. Let's get back to Jovon.

OK. I feel good about Jovon. Our RB situation is maybe the best it has ever been. This being said even though Tre has left for the NFL.

This is crazy. Other SEC schools talk about UGA, BAMA, ARKY (some), and LSU (some) as far as having great RBs. They say Auburn backs are good because of the system.

I would not trade ours for any others:

Grant

Barber

CAP

Roc

Pettway

Kerryon

Jovon

Truitt (some)

McGriff, just added, I should have put him here originally.

OK. I feel good about Jovon. Our RB situation is maybe the best it has ever been. This being said even though Tre has left for the NFL.

This is crazy. Other SEC schools talk about UGA, BAMA, ARKY (some), and LSU (some) as far as having great RBs. They say Auburn backs are good because of the system.

I would not trade ours for any others:

Grant

Barber

CAP

Roc

Pettway

Kerryon

Jovon

Truitt (some)

When you see people saying that, move on because you are having a discussion with fools.

Our entire offense is good because of the system. The same system many NFL teams are starting to adopt. Here that, Javon? We want you back!

Our system shifts RBs who are already capable of light speed into ludicrous speed, if you will. This is the year we go plaid.

(Tiny bit of language)

ok the thread says Jovon Robinson. Why do people keep putting Javon!!???

I think Javon is Jovon's alter ego.....or something like that.

Are you admonishing them? We already covered this Pariah, it was the OH (Original Hijack) about 10 pages ago. FTR, Woodford Mikey <_< .

So, if I have things straight; Javon is leaning Gump since we (Troop-a-Lupe) changed his grade, then kicked him to the curb. Finally, to punish ourselves we made an agreement with the REC not recruit Jameis after he leaves FSU. Discuss.

Back to Jovon. He will be a load no matter where he goes I hope it's AU. I just though about calling him the J-Train and I would love to see the Gus Bus unleash the J-Train.

I like the J Train. Or the Jo-Van in honor of all those who misspell his name.

Are you admonishing them? We already covered this Pariah, it was the OH (Original Hijack) about 10 pages ago. FTR, Woodford Mikey <_< .

So, if I have things straight; Javon is leaning Gump since we (Troop-a-Lupe) changed his grade, then kicked him to the curb. Finally, to punish ourselves we made an agreement with the REC not recruit Jameis after he leaves FSU. Discuss.

Almost nailed it, but you forgot to add that Jameis drives a crimson and white Charger (w/ cupholders modded for crab leg buckets, natch :rimshot: ) and gets his free beer at Allen Evans's stop'n'shop in Auburn. I'll hang up 'n' listen?

Are you admonishing them? We already covered this Pariah, it was the OH (Original Hijack) about 10 pages ago. FTR, Woodford Mikey <_</> .

I thought the rec bought him a crimson car to guarantee his signature. Then we agreed not to recruit him in exchange for Roc who grew up a bama fan, wanted to go to bama, but they told him no.

I even spelled in wrong so maybe E would get a chuckle.

AUpreacherman22 finally cracked!! (you thread hijacker) We all come here for JaVaughn info! Have some respect for the thread...sheesh!

Archived