And now, for your schadenfreude fix... (NSFW)

homersapien

http://www.rollbamar...uburn-iron-bowl

My favorites:

No, *ubarn's luck started long before Updyke killed their god. The only logical explanation is they have to be sacrificing goats in their little hillbilly town because no other team in the history of all of sports is as lucky as they are and has been as lucky as they have. I became an Alabama fan in 2004. Based on what I've seen out of the barn, 9 times out of every ten *ubarn games, every ball bounces their way, every call goes their way, the injury bug is in their favor, and if it's a tight game going into the 4th, hang it up because your skill and athleticism cannot compete with their magic. It's mystifying to say the least.

After the game my wife in an effort to cheer me up pulled out all our Christmas stuff and set up our tree. After she went to bed I threw the tree in the swimming pool. We’ve been married 35 years so this morning she told me I get one pass. I told her if we ever have a FG returned for a TD when there is one second left in the game I’ll probably throw the couch and the TV in. Thankfully there were no children present.

I went from full bore hard on to feeling like I’ve been tricked by a tranny

Everyone shut the **** up and drink until you ruin important relationships.

The replies are funny too:

There is guy here at work who is an Auburn Grad

I have to call him several times a day. Every time he answers the phone he says “hold on one second.” I got tired of it so the next time I need something from him I emailed him instead, to which he emailed me back “Hold on one second.” I know this is going to be the norm for the 350+ days.

by 4thusafad

yes that has to be annoying

But daggum that is funny

Doesn't Roll Tide say it all?

by tn bama girl

Next time you call or email

Say you’re calling about a company laptop that’s been stolen and does he have any ideas about who might have taken it.

Paul Walker took the loss really hard

Too soon. Schadenfreude is fun, though.

Archived