Ole Miss recruit signs THREE LOI's

Tigermike

The oddest recruiting story was about 10 years ago when a kid from out west announced at his high school that he was signing with a PAC 10 team that had not even offered him. He was an 0-lineman who was the best player at his very small high school, but did not receive any D-1 offers.I've always wondered what became of that kid.

I was thinking more in the lines of this: "Well, if I can get this much money for one LOI, then I should be able to get three times that amount with three."

The oddest recruiting story was about 10 years ago when a kid from out west announced at his high school that he was signing with a PAC 10 team that had not even offered him. He was an 0-lineman who was the best player at his very small high school, but did not receive any D-1 offers.I've always wondered what became of that kid.

i remember this. he announced Cal. but had four of five hats on the table and had a press conference and the works. seems like he had duped his parents and coach too. true idiot. felt sorry for him in a way because that showed some type of serious mental illness. it was not done as a joke.

Archived