Left coasters wuz robbed !

MaterSandwich

All that mention of voting and no one mentions Auburn's legitimate right to gripe given similar circumstances. As long as COACHES have the chance to vote, they will have more power in their pen over the deciding the national championship than they have in their whistle!!! Just wrong.

Why don't they use the NCAA SoS, instead of a convoluted BULL )**&% biased computer SoS? The PAC10 commissioner is not griping about USC getting a free pass all year long. Granted they did win all their games but they still play in the

PansyAssConference, don't they. :P

I totally agree. Cal got bent over big time, just as we did and there MUST be an accounting. If something like Mike Stoops actually voting us 11th really happened, as was rumored, then someone like Auburn, the SEC commissioner or PAC-10 commish needs to stand up and say enough is enough.

Look, if the votes were made public and there actually is some blatant fraud going on, something needs to be done ASAP. I don't know what exactly but maybe it will get the ball rolling to change this system. I don't know if you can fully comprehend what getting screwed out of the Orange Bowl for AU and the Rose for Cal means in terms of lost revenue, recruiting, endorsements for the school, etc.

I am so sick and tired of hearing whining about Cal when we were the ones who got royally screwed. You know if we were the only ones we wouldn't hear this outcry about the Coaches Poll or about the BCS system. 2 California :puke: teams got screwed (USC last and Cal this year) and all you hear is whining from the media. But a team in Alabama gets screwed and you hear "oh well, sorry" and that's it. Pitiful, just pitiful.

I'm not sticking up for Cal here folks. I don't care about their program either way. My fight is with the "System" that does this to teams. But, as I believe Jenny pointed out on another thread, the difference in payout for Cal is 14.5 million to 2 million. I haven't checked to verify those figures but if that is the case, I'd say getting screwed out of 12.5 million dollars when you get jumped by a team that didn't even play, definitley entitles Cal to a little cryin' and whinin'.

And, if it helps change this BCS crap, I'll buy the tissues.

Archived