Sign in to follow this  
AU80cruiser

2018 3* RB La'Damian "Butterbean" Webb (Miss St)

On December 12, 2017 at 6:44 PM, ellitor said:

He is good enough to play in the game but decided not to play in it to be 100% ready for college.

Correct. Webb is going to sign with Miss St next week.

2 hours ago, Datank45 said:

Ladamian Webb is now officially a Miss St Bulldog.

I'm sorry Auburn didn't have a spot and I'm sorry that he won't get to play for Mullen barring a transfer, but even in their down years, MSU's a legit SEC program where a talented RB can make hay and play his way to the next level. Happy for the young man. 

M

On December 12, 2017 at 3:48 PM, AU80cruiser said:

Is Webb still too injured for the allstar game?

AU80cruiser a new name to know for Auburn is 2021 RB Armoni Goodwin. Kid ran a 10.78 hundred meters as a 8th grader. He has been to Auburn a couple of times already. Look him up on YouTube. Oh and Kavoiskey Smoke  of Wetumpka has a OV set for Auburn this month.

58 minutes ago, Datank45 said:

M

AU80cruiser a new name to know for Auburn is 2021 RB Armoni Goodwin. Kid ran a 10.78 hundred meters as a 8th grader. He has been to Auburn a couple of times already. Look him up on YouTube. Oh and Kavoiskey Smoke  of Wetumpka has a OV set for Auburn this month.

The Goodwin kid looks really good but I usually read on here that we dont recruit well in that area of the state.

Edited by AU80cruiser

On January 1, 2018 at 10:21 PM, AU80cruiser said:

The Goodwin kid looks really good but I usually read on here that we dont recruit well in that area of the state.

Goodwin has transferred to Hewitt-Trussville 

So... what exactly has happened to Webb? I saw he didn’t make the grades to go to MSU and was going to go to a CC in Kansas or somewhere, but ended up nowhere? I hope it works out for him, and I’m just uninformed. 

3 hours ago, Zinzan said:

So... what exactly has happened to Webb? I saw he didn’t make the grades to go to MSU and was going to go to a CC in Kansas or somewhere, but ended up nowhere? I hope it works out for him, and I’m just uninformed. 

Last thing I see. Was still waiting on NCAA Clearinghouse.

https://247sports.com/college/mississippi-state/Article/Mississippi-State-may-be-on-the-receiving-end-of-some-unexpected-good-news-in-the-coming-days-120270559/

Glad to see Butterbean (aka Lil Dash?) is back on the playing field, and is fielding offers from Power 5 schools. Seems Ole Miss is now in the lead, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him end up at Troy. But I'm saying that with no inside information.

On 9/4/2019 at 10:29 AM, Zinzan said:

Glad to see Butterbean (aka Lil Dash?) is back on the playing field, and is fielding offers from Power 5 schools. Seems Ole Miss is now in the lead, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him end up at Troy. But I'm saying that with no inside information.

Ive been keeping up with him as much as I can. Watched him playing against Holmes a couple days ago but my tablet kept shutting down so I couldnt watch as much as I wanted. He's been playing a lot and I wish him the best.

• Like 1