Bill Clinton / l AG Lynch airport meeting

AURaptor

Will wonders never cease?....after initially refusing to recused herself, now, Loretta Lynch says she's stepping back and will allow non-political subordinates in the DOJ to make the call on whether to prosecute Hillary and will go with whatever they decide. My guess, along with most everyone else in the rest of the world is, the decision not to prosecute has already been made by Obama when he endorsed her and committed to campaign for her.

http://townhall.com/...m-email-probe-n

Your guess is predictable and worthless.

SO you're in the camp that is expecting an indictment? I'm not and the decision is purely political given what is publicly known. She unequivocally broke the law and lied about it AND destroyed evidence to cover it up. These are known facts not speculation.

You should offer your services as a congressional investigator. Trey Gowdy could have used a man like you.

Cute like the vast majority of your non-substantive responses. There is pesky little detail known as the Federal Records and Compliance Act that Hillary signed off indicating her knowledge that she is required to preserve ALL her correspondence and she didn't. In fact, not only did she refuse to preserve ALL her records she arbitrarily destroyed 33,000 emails. She also claimed she turned in ALL work related emails until they found a dozen plus between her and an employee Obama forbid her to hire, Sydney Blumenthal, among other emails to her subordinates. So, you can act like the big boy in the room but you invariably come across as a useless tool ignorant of the facts

Well, call me skeptical, but your opinion carries no weight with me. I will wait for the FBI conclusions.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely informed. Far more than some others here. Unbiased and objective? I don't think I ever claimed that. Except that I tend to favor honesty, and factual evidence.

I consider that lying.

Then you'd be wrong.

Everyone on this forum knows that was a lie.

You cannot defend it with another lie. It's laughable.

Will wonders never cease?....after initially refusing to recused herself, now, Loretta Lynch says she's stepping back and will allow non-political subordinates in the DOJ to make the call on whether to prosecute Hillary and will go with whatever they decide. My guess, along with most everyone else in the rest of the world is, the decision not to prosecute has already been made by Obama when he endorsed her and committed to campaign for her.

http://townhall.com/...m-email-probe-n

Your guess is predictable and worthless.

SO you're in the camp that is expecting an indictment? I'm not and the decision is purely political given what is publicly known. She unequivocally broke the law and lied about it AND destroyed evidence to cover it up. These are known facts not speculation.

You should offer your services as a congressional investigator. Trey Gowdy could have used a man like you.

Cute like the vast majority of your non-substantive responses. There is pesky little detail known as the Federal Records and Compliance Act that Hillary signed off indicating her knowledge that she is required to preserve ALL her correspondence and she didn't. In fact, not only did she refuse to preserve ALL her records she arbitrarily destroyed 33,000 emails. She also claimed she turned in ALL work related emails until they found a dozen plus between her and an employee Obama forbid her to hire, Sydney Blumenthal, among other emails to her subordinates. So, you can act like the big boy in the room but you invariably come across as a useless tool ignorant of the facts

Please, state your "facts". Weren't those 33,000 emails of a personal nature? Can you prove otherwise?

LOL no far from it. Listen , clearly you haven't followed the case. I don't have to prove jack squat because, even though I'm a crack investigator that Trey Gowdy could use, oh, and BTW Trey Gowdy is NOT investigating Hillary, dumbass, the FBI is but, they haven't called for my expert input....yet. I find it simply amazing that you'd go this length to defend something, from all I can tell, you know absolutely nothing about.

Those are your facts? Okay.

Apparently, you cant read.

You didn't present any "facts". That's a fact.

Well, I understand your comment about the FBI. However, I think maybe you are missing/denying, that house Republicans were investigating Hillary.

I was hoping they were up to the challenge. Unfortunately, I believe they may have helped her.

NO they didn't. Trey Gowdy only interviewed Hillary because she happened to be SoS when the Benghazi debacle went down and the 2 issues are totally unrelated. It was NOT a political witch hunt but it would be difficult to say their investigation was complete w/o talking to her. I think its important to point out, however, were it not for Trey Gowdy's investigation, Hillary's home brew email server may have never been discovered.

For the record, this Saturday she'll be meeting with Comey's crowd.

http://dailycaller.c...bi-on-saturday/

Seriously? You really don't believe this was a politically-motivated investigation?

http://mediamatters.org/research/2015/10/16/fox-news-finally-concedes-benghazi-committee-is/206217

http://www.newyorker.com/news/amy-davidson/the-politics-of-the-benghazi-report

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2016/01/29/3744500/darrell-issa-benghazi-hillary/

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/28/analysis-house-benghazi-committee-report-clinton/86475012/

http://archives.bluenationreview.com/a-new-low-even-gop-leadership-admits-benghazi-investigation-is-purely-political/

So much for your opinion. :laugh:

AG Lynch told Bill what the FBI was going to do.

Even if that were true, that would be a terrible breach of conduct. Word is that she and/or Hillary want to push for a independent counsel there by pushing back the entire mess another two years.

Well after the election and , in typical Dem fashion, beyond the attention span of the American public.

" move on ".

That their motives were at the very least partially political. I thought you were keeping up with this? Didn't you claim superior knowledge?

So, the murder of 4 Americans is a meaningless event and our govt is not to be held to any account for hanging those guys out to dry? Not to mention the fact that Amb Stevens had made over 60 requests for additional security that went totally ignored because because he didn't have Hillary's private email address. You don't believe we should expect more from our elected officials than lies designed to cover their political asses? Dude, you're completely adrift w/o the slightest clue what any of this is all about.

No, that's a preposterous conclusion.

What's the matter, you don't trust Trey Gowdy?

That their motives were at the very least partially political. I thought you were keeping up with this? Didn't you claim superior knowledge?

So, the murder of 4 Americans is a meaningless event and our govt is not to be held to any account for hanging those guys out to dry? Not to mention the fact that Amb Stevens had made over 60 requests for additional security that went totally ignored because because he didn't have Hillary's private email address. You don't believe we should expect more from our elected officials than lies designed to cover their political asses? Dude, you're completely adrift w/o the slightest clue what any of this is all about.

Don't do that. Don't parade the bodies for political purposes. Damn sure don't do it for your own purposes. Disgusting. Further evidence of what a lousy human being you are.

Nice dodge though. Question stands. Were there any political motives for the investigation?

If you have been keeping up, I have acknowledged (more than once):

Incompetence

Indifference

Lack of appropriated funding

Lack of contingency planning

The initial response being purely political

If you lack the objectivity to see both sides, there is little for you and me to discuss. You do realize that, like most governmental issues, there is a realistic narrative and, the two contrived narratives of partisan politics, right?

You lack the willingness to admit the Benghazi investigation was not a political witch hunt and what they found out is that on that night of the Benghazi attack we had a govt being lead but a bunch of witless politicians more worried about how the whole thing made them look politically than anything else. I have no problem getting to the bottom of what exactly went down and am mystified as to why you are more interested in making it into something more palatable to you. you tell me what the realistic narrative is that you tell the survivors of those murdered that night. Is it....what difference, at this point, does it make?

Let's go back and explore what led to the Beirut bombing where Reagan "murdered" more than 200 people. How many investigations were there of that tragedy?

Is it....what difference, at this point, does it make?

s*** happens.

It was interesting to listen to the local ABC reporter in Phoenix who actually reported the Lynch and Clinton meeting. It was not "impromptu" He received a tip that it was planned to happen. He then corroborated that tip thru another source he had. After he had two sources, he got a meeting with his management and asked to cover the story....receiving approval. The went to the airport before either landed. One plane was late; so the other waited for them to arrive. The FBI had signs posted that said "no pictures, no interviews". Then they met out of site....the ABC reporter was the eye witness who broke the story 48 hours after the meeting....when neither Lynch nor Clinton disclosed the meeting. This just stinks like a 55 gallon drum of ass.

Seems rather odd that ABC didn't mention that in their report.

Do you have a link to the claim he received a tip before the plane landed?

Lynch, as the top law enforcement officer of the land, ADMITS this looks bad. That's a violation of ethics, right off the bat.

At the very least, she needs to recuse herself from this case.

As this moves forward, it'll be a miracle if she doesn't step down before the election.

And the investigation is CRIMINAL, not political.

The sooner some idiots get that through their skulls, the sooner they'll start to figure out reality.

Absolutely informed. Far more than some others here. Unbiased and objective? I don't think I ever claimed that. Except that I tend to favor honesty, and factual evidence.

Well how about exhibiting that "honesty" and presenting your "evidence"

What BS.

Always do. It's completely true, and you know it.

It's not that you're unwilling to back up your claims, it's that you're INCAPABLE of it.

Lynch, as the top law enforcement officer of the land, ADMITS this looks bad. That's a violation of ethics, right off the bat.

As this moves forward, it'll be a miracle if she doesn't step down before the election.

The sooner some idiots get that through their skulls, the sooner they'll start to figure out reality.

That was what she said she would do DA.

Well how about exhibiting that "honesty" and presenting your "evidence"

What BS.

Always do. It's completely true, and you know it.

It's not that you're unwilling to back up your claims, it's that you're INCAPABLE of it.

Anyone who reads this forum on a regular basis knows you are lying.

And that's the nice thing about written forums. There's a record. So feel free to offer up an example of a claim I have failed to back up.

Talk is cheap. Perhaps talk radio is more of your forte'.

Really ? Where ?

Cite that too, while you're at it .

This is Cinton-esque soft intimidation. They did it to ALL the women that accused Bubba of sexual impropriety.

We definitely need a thread on the Clinton's mistreatment of women through the years. I'd enjoy the deflection from the usual suspects.

It was interesting to listen to the local ABC reporter in Phoenix who actually reported the Lynch and Clinton meeting. It was not "impromptu" He received a tip that it was planned to happen. He then corroborated that tip thru another source he had. After he had two sources, he got a meeting with his management and asked to cover the story....receiving approval. The went to the airport before either landed. One plane was late; so the other waited for them to arrive. The FBI had signs posted that said "no pictures, no interviews". Then they met out of site....the ABC reporter was the eye witness who broke the story 48 hours after the meeting....when neither Lynch nor Clinton disclosed the meeting. This just stinks like a 55 gallon drum of ass.

The reporter was interviewed on O'reilly...about a 5 minute discussion...he also pointed out that no source has as yet corroborated that Clinton actually golfed in Phoenix as claimed.

Really ? Where ?

Cite that too, while you're at it .

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/02/us/politics/loretta-lynch-hillary-clinton-email-server.html?_r=0

You really ought to try keeping up with the subject if you are going to talk about it on this forum.

The reporter was interviewed on O'reilly...about a 5 minute discussion...he also pointed out that no source has as yet corroborated that Clinton actually golfed in Phoenix as claimed.

When did he receive the tip?

We already know that Bill's plane was waiting for some time before Lynch arrived.

This is Cinton-esque soft intimidation. They did it to ALL the women that accused Bubba of sexual impropriety.

We definitely need a thread on the Clinton's mistreatment of women through the years. I'd enjoy the deflection from the usual suspects.

Let's do one on Trump too.

Let's do one on Trump too.

Let's do this. Time to wake up America.

And now Hillary has met with the FBI...hhmmm...just 5 days after the AG met with her husband...nah, nothing to see here. Just a coincidence. and now the Justice Dept is saying that there will be two political appointees that will review any charges recommended by the FBI...so, yeah, Lynch will follow the recommendation of the FBI...when monkeys fly out of my butt and s*** gold.

Archived