***OFFICIAL ELECTION DAY THREAD***

TitanTiger

7 hours ago, japantiger said:

You mean they weren't killed because of a movie?!?!?!!?  OMG, and I believed her?!?!?!?!  You're right, I was gullible...

That's pretty weak tea.  

Buckle up, the next 4 years is going to be a ride.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, AURaptor said:

Glad to hear Obama telling us about his personal experience as a politician and how its important for politicians to brush themselves off after they lose. What a freaking egomaniac.  

The good news? Neither Barack nor Hillary will be brushing them selves off again for another campaign. Their days in public office are done! 

I'm glad to hear Trump telling us about how it's time for all of us to unify and come together as Americans to address the future.

It takes a lot of chutzpah to say that after deliberately promoting division as a political tactic. 

100% districts repotting in AZ ,NH & MI, but neither have been called, as of 10AM EST, nov 10. What's the deal? 

1 minute ago, AURaptor said:

100% districts repotting in AZ ,NH & MI, but neither have been called, as of 10AM EST, nov 10. What's the deal? 

No idea.  It doesn't ultimately matter since he has the EVs needed without them.  Only thing I can think is that some state rules won't let a vote be certified until all absentee, provisional and early vote ballots are tabulated.

Archived