• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Assuming he comes.

We need to make sure he parks his car in our Gourage;D

5 hours ago, ClaytonAU said:

I believe he will

Per Jason Caldwell, Auburn will host 0 official visitors this weekend.

Will get you a reason later — just as soon as I find out.

The Tigers still expect 4-star OT Richard Gouraige to OV — but that now would take place later.

Tigers may be trying to set up bigger weeekends down the stretch.

Like I said, I will let you know when I learn more.

-KN

Free NON VIP post from Keef.

23 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

Because of weather it’s seeming like OV’s are getting cancelled. 

Don't think it will be weather. I just think AU wants a weekend with more than 2 or 3 official visitors.

14 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Don't think it will be weather. I just think AU wants a weekend with more than 2 or 3 official visitors.

Well it did snow around Auburn’s area so 

28 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

NVM. You're right. I misinterpretted something Keith said today.

16 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

Their schools are closed again tomorrow too, I believe.

13 hours ago, ClaytonAU said:

Because of weather it’s seeming like OV’s are getting cancelled. 

Correct. Schools are closed in Lee and surrounding counties. Secondary roads are either closed or under strong advisement to not travel them. Numerous wrecks on I-85, to say nothing of all the secondary roads. 130 cases of wrecks and /or vehicles sliding off the road into ditches in the city of Auburn alone yesterday. Schools closed as far away as Montgomery and beyond. There is black ice on the roads virtually everywhere you'd care to drive. The word from officials is "If your travel is not essential, stay home".

I think the weather is what's causing scheduling changes. Many recruits travel to visits in cars or at the very least travel from Atlanta airport to AU in cars. Long stretches of I-85 are closed so.....

35 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Correct. Schools are closed in Lee and surrounding counties. Secondary roads are either closed or under strong advisement to not travel them. Numerous wrecks on I-85, to say nothing of all the secondary roads. 130 cases of wrecks and /or vehicles sliding off the road into ditches in the city of Auburn alone yesterday. Schools closed as far away as Montgomery and beyond. There is black ice on the roads virtually everywhere you'd care to drive. The word from officials is "If your travel is not essential, stay home".

I think the weather is what's causing scheduling changes. Many recruits travel to visits in cars or at the very least travel from Atlanta airport to AU in cars. Long stretches of I-85 are closed so.....

:blink:

The whole Atlanta metro has been shut down all week, too. Schools and businesses at least. My buddy is a high school soccer coach over there and he was just telling me a minute ago how his preseason has gotten hosed by it. 

27 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

:blink:

The whole Atlanta metro has been shut down all week, too. Schools and businesses at least. My buddy is a high school soccer coach over there and he was just telling me a minute ago how his preseason has gotten hosed by it. 

It's the gosh darn global warming :beer2:

got 2 recent crystal balls for ole miss from the ole miss guys. Though they seem to just overreact. They put in ole miss crystal balls for Kayode after he OV'd there. Then he committed to AU a week or 2 later.

34 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

got 2 recent crystal balls for ole miss from the ole miss guys. Though they seem to just overreact. They put in ole miss crystal balls for Kayode after he OV'd there. Then he committed to AU a week or 2 later.

I don’t see where he got CBs from them? All I see is Ole Miss have 10% of his CBS. 

KN downgraded his CB to foggy. I think that’s more damning.

48 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Just got to have a good home visit with him next week to solidify getting him to OV AU. It sucks Hand used his AU visit on him this week the day before he took the Texas job.

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

I don’t see where he got CBs from them? All I see is Ole Miss have 10% of his CBS. 

KN downgraded his CB to foggy. I think that’s more damning.

https://auburn.247sports.com/Season/2018-Football/TargetPredictions

The ole miss guys are right above Keefs picks.

58 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Just got to have a good home visit with him next week to solidify getting him to OV AU. It sucks Hand used his AU visit on him this week the day before he took the Texas job.

I read on the texas 247 site where their dude Chip Brown said this was not supposed to get out till after signing day about Hand to texas and that the leak came on the Auburn end. 

53 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I read on the texas 247 site where their dude Chip Brown said this was not supposed to get out till after signing day about Hand to texas and that the leak came on the Auburn end. 

Interesting. Seems like a pretty big goof to leak that after the coach has used the team's weekly visit for the biggest target left on the position's board.

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Interesting. Seems like a pretty big good to leak that after the coach has used the team's weekly visit for the biggest target left on the position's board.

tell me about it. Probaly did not matter with barnes but could screw us with richard.

44 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

tell me about it. Probaly did not matter with barnes but could screw us with richard.

Glad you knew I mean goof instead of good. lol

11 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

This statement is heavy with double entendre possibilities.....

12 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

1. Gus isn’t paranoid enough yet.

2. War Blogle probably did it 

or

3. Texas probably did it trying to get in on one of the recruits.

On January 20, 2018 at 9:05 AM, aujeff11 said:

1. Gus isn’t paranoid enough yet.

2. War Blogle probably did it 

or

3. Texas probably did it trying to get in on one of the recruits.

I am gonna go with Number 3.  Chip Brown is notorious for starting stuff like this then pointing the finger.  

8 minutes ago, TXaubie said:

I am gonna go with Number 3.  Chip Brown is notorious for starting stuff like this then pointing the finger.  

Yes, Chip love to do that

Archived