2018 4* OT Richard Gouraige (Florida)

ellitor

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, ClaytonAU said:

Herb still subpar?

HEY HEY!!! YOU KNOCK ON THAT WOOD GOOD SIR!!!!!! ASK @WFE12 how supersticious I am!!!!!!!!!!!! lol I do not play around with a bill gramatica pre mature celebration and testing fate!!!! COME ON HERB!!!!!!! LETS MAKE LIKE SEABISCUIT AND COME DOWN THE STRETCH LIKE A GOT DANG STALLION!!!!!!!!! lol WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

I never said that FTR.

I DID!!!!! listen if a coach is not pulling his weight on the trail I am going to call them out. There is nothing more important to a program than CRUTIN! BUT IF they prove me and other naysayers wrong I WILL GLADLY admit I am wrong like I did with THE GOOBER!!!!!! for his hand in how impressive our safety class is!!! WOOOOOO!!! IDK why the need to be snarky when all of the negative people like myself are only negative BECAUSE WE WANT WHAT IS THE BEST FOR GLORY GLORY TO AU!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!!

3 hours ago, doc4aday said:

Do we have a solid legitimate chance with this young man? 

Legit yes.

3 hours ago, doc4aday said:

We need to finish strong and keep our top 10 rating.

I don't care where we are ranked as long as we meet needs & RG sure would at OT.

1 hour ago, thaitopher said:

I'll take back all of the bad things I have said about Herb Hand if this guy signs with us! 

Well if he lands Gouraige & Barnes will you tweet him the apology?

Just now, ellitor said:

I know I will!!! That is exactly what I did after every 4 star WR commit Kodi landed this class!!!!! It is fun to be wrong when being wrong leads to great things like seth williams baby!!!! Being wrong never felt so right! haha.

8 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I DID!!!!! listen if a coach is not pulling his weight on the trail I am going to call them out. There is nothing more important to a program than CRUTIN! BUT IF they prove me and other naysayers wrong I WILL GLADLY admit I am wrong like I did with THE GOOBER!!!!!! for his hand in how impressive our safety class is!!! WOOOOOO!!! IDK why the need to be snarky when all of the negative people like myself are only negative BECAUSE WE WANT WHAT IS THE BEST FOR GLORY GLORY TO AU!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!!

There was nothing snarky about my post. Was just stating a fact about something I never said. And if we are going to call a spade a spade let's give the full story & give him credit for the hell of a job he did this year coaching the OL.  Getting & developing talent are equally important.

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

There was nothing snarky about my post. Was just stating a fact about something I never said. And if we are going to call a spade a spade let's give the full story & give him credit for the hell of a job he did this year coaching the OL.  Getting & developing talent are equally important.

I was referencing our dear young lad clayton not you. For once it is not you being snarky!!!! lol :bananadance:

35 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I know I will!!! That is exactly what I did after every 4 star WR commit Kodi landed this class!!!!! It is fun to be wrong when being wrong leads to great things like seth williams baby!!!! Being wrong never felt so right! haha.

"It is fun to be wrong" ...lol. Well that's weird, but whatever works for you. I would almost put you in my ignore list, but your posts make me laugh. Carry on.

7 minutes ago, creed said:

"It is fun to be wrong" ...lol. Well that's weird, but whatever works for you. I would almost put you in my ignore list, but your posts make me laugh. Carry on.

leo-toast-9.w529.h352.gif

9 minutes ago, creed said:

and for a serious answer HECK YES IT is fun to be wrong when my opinion was kodi could not get it done on the trail. Wouldn't you want to be wrong also if that was your stance?!  I will take being wrong every time now if that is what is best for AU and leads to great things for AU. I have done a complete 180 on my opinion of him. So impressed with mr burns! Went in to ttown and got a stud. And it was light work baby!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

Hell, I will and I never said anything bad about him, lol

4 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

It looks like your coach crush T. Williams is letting our top prospect from the ATL, Matt Hill, slip away. When will you start ragging on Williams for that abject failure? :)

4 minutes ago, Mikey said:

It looks like your coach crush T. Williams is letting our top prospect from the ATL, Matt Hill, slip away. When will you start ragging on Williams for that abject failure? :)

Did you really just try to diss one of our own coaches to massage your ego and so you could be right? See I do not want to be RIGHT!!!! I want whatever is best for Auburn to happen! That is why I have no problem making fun of myself when one of my opinions is wrong and it equals something great for AU!! YOU SHOULD TRY IT!!!

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Did you really just try to diss one of our own coaches to massage your ego and so you could be right? See I do not want to be RIGHT!!!! I want whatever is best for Auburn to happen! That is why I have no problem making fun of myself when one of my opinions is wrong and it equals something great for AU!! YOU SHOULD TRY IT!!!

I wasn't dissing the coach, i was using the situation to point out to you how unfair you've been to our other recruiters not named Travis Williams.

Just now, Mikey said:

I wasn't dissing the coach, i was using the situation to point out to you how unfair you've been to our other recruiters not named Travis Williams.

Have I not just complimented kodi burns who (big IF here) I believe is NOT Travis Williams in this very thread?! HELLO?!?!?! lol

ppThq3b.gif

7 hours ago, Randman5000 said:

One of these two tackles and Walker flipping would really make this class in my opinion

Nah. I want Gouraige, Barnes, and Walker. Why settle?

DEF3EC19-6F15-493B-B87F-11F7AF5E799C.gif

8 hours ago, Randman5000 said:

One of these two tackles and Walker flipping would really make this class in my opinion

How about all 3 plus ludacrous speed in Schwartz?

41 minutes ago, ellitor said:

What in the world is happening with Hill?  Most polished WR we are recruiting and I keep hearing he is gone.  Grew up loving Auburn.  I hope I never hear that from a recruit again lol!

39 minutes ago, ellitor said:

All three would be fantastic.. Schwartz is the icing. I'm doing raindances for Ross though.

:believe:

43 minutes ago, NorthGATiger said:

What in the world is happening with Hill?  Most polished WR we are recruiting and I keep hearing he is gone.  Grew up loving Auburn.  I hope I never hear that from a recruit again lol!

Like I said before. If we can pull off a shocker with JaMarr Chase then I'm ok letting Hill go.

Archived