Reuben Foster Wonderlick Score

Auburn2Eugene

1 hour ago, Tiger1992 said:

Scored 45/50. Not sure what I could have missed, nothing was too difficult.

Get ready dude, you're getting drafted tonight!  I can feel it, early 2nd round.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/27/2017 at 10:21 AM, DAG said:

You sound like a supreme hater. 

"Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?"

As Ikeel replied, it was a fact based prediction

27 minutes ago, FoundationEagle said:

"Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?"

As Ikeel replied, it was a fact based prediction

Matthew 7:3 has nothing to do with the context of his message . No idea why you are quoting it. Of course he is predicting this on Reuben foster. I hope he is predicting this for Carl Lawson as well. Or is it just because Reuben Foster was a great football player for Bama? Hopefully that translates to great success at the professional level and I hope he gives his daughter all that she deserves .

1 hour ago, DAG said:

Matthew 7:3 has nothing to do with the context of his message . No idea why you are quoting it. Of course he is predicting this on Reuben foster. I hope he is predicting this for Carl Lawson as well. Or is it just because Reuben Foster was a great football player for Bama? Hopefully that translates to great success at the professional level and I hope he gives his daughter all that she deserves .

I am saying that odds are of foster, Adams and Lawson. 2 of the 3 will be broke shortly after leaving NFL.  Now that was just me naming 3 players.  I am hoping that none of them are.  I hope they all keep the money they earn and can provide a bright future for themselves and their family.  It would be great if that was the case more but the stats don't lie. 

1 hour ago, lkeel75 said:

I am saying that odds are of foster, Adams and Lawson. 2 of the 3 will be broke shortly after leaving NFL.  Now that was just me naming 3 players.  I am hoping that none of them are.  I hope they all keep the money they earn and can provide a bright future for themselves and their family.  It would be great if that was the case more but the stats don't lie. 

That's fair as long as you keep the same line of thinking for the orange and blue players as well. Your comment just seem to be a shot at him and quiet frankly really didn't need to be made, IMO. Especially if you have their best intentions in mind. Carl Lawson is a 3rd day draftee due to his injury proneness. It is more than likely he is at risk for recurrent injury compared to Reuben foster who has been injury free for the most part . Doesn't mean I have to shine light on it.

If I'm drafting and it's not my QB, I'm not at all concerned with the score.  Don't even know why these scores would be made public, seems almost illegal to do that.  You could talk to Reuben Foster and make the easy decision not to let him do the surgery to remove a tumor on your brain.  You could stand on the sideline of BD Stadium any of the fall Saturdays over the last two years and make the easy decision to draft him to anchor the middle of your defense.  If you care anything about that investment you would do everything reasonably possible to make sure he keeps it between the ditches.  

6 hours ago, DAG said:

The context I was referring to was yours saying he sounds like a supreme hater. Of course we all have logs in our eye so there is probably never an appropriate time to use that one :dunno: 

32 minutes ago, FoundationEagle said:

The context I was referring to was yours saying he sounds like a supreme hater. Of course we all have logs in our eye so there is probably never an appropriate time to use that one :dunno: 

That still doesn't make sense . That verse is about being hypocritical . Now if you can find anywhere on this site where I am just taking a potshot at a player  then you will have a point . 

2 hours ago, DAG said:

That still doesn't make sense . That verse is about being hypocritical . Now if you can find anywhere on this site where I am just taking a potshot at a player  then you will have a point . 

Players maybe not... You were hating on him by calling him a hater. Never mind, the point is lost

14 hours ago, Mims44 said:

Since he was drafted by the niners, I'm now waiting on him to get a Detroit Lions tat on his other arm.

Since he was drafted by the nines I would think he would get a Rams tat.

14 hours ago, DAG said:

That's fair as long as you keep the same line of thinking for the orange and blue players as well. Your comment just seem to be a shot at him and quiet frankly really didn't need to be made, IMO. Especially if you have their best intentions in mind. Carl Lawson is a 3rd day draftee due to his injury proneness. It is more than likely he is at risk for recurrent injury compared to Reuben foster who has been injury free for the most part . Doesn't mean I have to shine light on it.

WTH are you? The righteousness police? Plenty of people here couldn't care less what happens to rf, and very few if anyone here care what you think about that. He has shown himself to be a lowlife in many ways, so you go bang away on his drum, but to admonish others for even harmless comments about him is pure douche baggery. 

Personally, I'll be fine if he is the greatest lb ever, ends up drunk in a gutter, or both. 

7 hours ago, tiger88 said:

WTH are you? The righteousness police? Plenty of people here couldn't care less what happens to rf, and very few if anyone here care what you think about that. He has shown himself to be a lowlife in many ways, so you go bang away on his drum, but to admonish others for even harmless comments about him is pure douche baggery. 

Personally, I'll be fine if he is the greatest lb ever, ends up drunk in a gutter, or both. 

You clearly care about it as you got triggered by it. You sound like a real tough guy over your post but realistically I am guessing that your pic is an accurate depiction of what you really are. I am the douche? Yet, you just pretty much said you wouldn't bat an eye if someone ended up in a gutter .

The irony of this whole thread is that none of us had an issue with RF when he was committed to us. If he had came to Auburn and been an All-American his wonderlic score would have been the same as it is now. Just saying. 

3 hours ago, DAG said:

You clearly care about it as you got triggered by it. You sound like a real tough guy over your post but realistically I am guessing that your pic is an accurate depiction of what you really are. I am the douche? Yet, you just pretty much said you wouldn't bat an eye if someone ended up in a gutter .

Now, why am I not surprised you use the term "triggered", lol. The only thing that "triggered" (Look out everyone, I've been "triggered", lol) me is you trying to be Pope of the Forums. Also, not surprised you twisted my words. I would bat an eye if rf ends up in a gutter, I would be all like, "Oh honey, look rf is in the gutter, that is a shame. Let's give him our leftover biscuit and some words of encouragement" 

I said I'd be fine no matter what happened to rf. I don't wish him in the gutter, but if he ends up there, I will survive it. Same thing if he ends up being the "LeBron of football". 

Is my wording okay Pope? Please lemme know. It is so important to me to win your approval (Death like levels of sarcasm intended). 

35 minutes ago, tiger88 said:

Now, why am I not surprised you use the term "triggered", lol. The only thing that "triggered" (Look out everyone, I've been "triggered", lol) me is you trying to be Pope of the Forums. Also, not surprised you twisted my words. I would bat an eye if rf ends up in a gutter, I would be all like, "Oh honey, look rf is in the gutter, that is a shame. Let's give him our leftover biscuit and some words of encouragement" 

I said I'd be fine no matter what happened to rf. I don't wish him in the gutter, but if he ends up there, I will survive it. Same thing if he ends up being the "LeBron of football". 

Is my wording okay Pope? Please lemme know. It is so important to me to win your approval (Death like levels of sarcasm intended). 

Triggered.  Get over it. RF is a great football player. End of story. Sorry, I don't have the disdain that you have for him. Remember to take your meds today before you go out, BTW. Pope? I actually take that as a compliment. I've heard worst.

Guest WarEagleSteve

Honestly, I'll be genuinely surprised if Reuben Foster actually becomes anything more than a consistent starter in the NFL and not because of his Wonderlic score. Of the laundry list of defensive players Nick Saban has put into the NFL during the last decade, only five have made the Pro Bowl. Reuben Foster was a great player in college but plenty of those have come through Tuscaloosa recently. Not many of them have panned out at the next level. 

10 hours ago, Gowebb11 said:

The irony of this whole thread is that none of us had an issue with RF when he was committed to us. If he had came to Auburn and been an All-American his wonderlic score would have been the same as it is now. Just saying. 

So true

6 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

So true

Or that he went in the first round and is a millionaire now, so doesn't care what his score was. 

4 minutes ago, eibua12 said:

Or that he went in the first round and is a millionaire now, so doesn't care what his score was. 

Really doesn't matter....hope it works out for him we should see

17 minutes ago, eibua12 said:

Maybe or maybe not . I don't know what kind of guarantee money is available at that point in the draft but from what I have observed in other situations , guys who bust out on "issues" seem to lose their financial package too. 

11 hours ago, DAG said:

Triggered.  Get over it. RF is a great football player. End of story. Sorry, I don't have the disdain that you have for him. Remember to take your meds today before you go out, BTW. Pope? I actually take that as a compliment. I've heard worst.

I feel like your responding to someone else when you answer me. Go waste someone else's breath, please? 

I don't know that I'd call him a "great" football player. I might call him a great college player (so long as every All-American falls into that category), but his story as a player is really just starting. He's not so great that his college career would be enough to cement any kind of legacy (like a Herschel or a Bo or a Heisman winner or something). I think Foster has a ton of potential, but he was slow to adjust from the high school level to the collegiate level. I'll be interested in how quickly he can transition to the professional level. He's a violent hitter though. No question there.

Archived