2018 5* QB Justin Fields

ellitor

Heard from a very reliable source(ex-UGAqb) that JF gave a verbal last weekend to goober.    They have all the mo; players see KS as the next Saban and we have the mess that gus made.  Disappointing turn of events.  

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

honestly he seemed to lose interest even before the clemson game looking back on things. His much hyped unofficial visit to AU over the summer lasted barely 12 hours if I remember correctly then he stayed all weekend at georgia. That is when I started to see he was not buying what we were selling.

Found this on twitter: Justin Fields's Visits since his decommitment from Penn State on 6/6/2017 UGA- 6 FSU-2 Auburn-1 Florida-1 LSU-1.

It ain't over but my hemorrhoids have been acting up lately which tells me it's not looking good for the good guys. Sorry if that's to much info but the rhoids have never been wrong

The only place anyone said AU was leading was right here. Not that I don’t appreciate the inside info we get, but it’s not always correct and has an Auburn slant at all times. 

2 hours ago, jared52 said:

The only place anyone said AU was leading was right here. Not that I don’t appreciate the inside info we get, but it’s not always correct and has an Auburn slant at all times. 

Oh AU did lead pre-Georgia Southern. But as soon as Gus did Gus things we were done. Said as much after The GS game. 

3 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

It ain't over but my hemorrhoids have been acting up lately which tells me it's not looking good for the good guys. Sorry if that's to much info but the rhoids have never been wrong

Oh it's over. Will be wearing some shade of red next year. 

Hell we have played our way out of two QB's this year. 

Regarding "insider" info, I believe it is mostly extinct. The most reliable sources these days seem to be some college kid currently on campus. That's how we found out that Carl Lawson was in a case while Gus was reporting that he was a little banged up. It's also how I learned of the path SW was taking while we were being told how hard he was working to earn the starting QB job. There was no credible reason to believe we were ever higher than third in the JF race, in my opinion. 

Heres to hoping JG is all we hope for and then some. 

11 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Oh it's over. Will be wearing some shade of red next year. 

Hell we have played our way out of two QB's this year. 

WDE, if AU has a new HC next season, any chance Nix would reconsider coming here?
Not that I blame the Nix family in the least I wouldn't want to play for Gus either.

12 minutes ago, thaitopher said:

It didnt. SEC Country tweeted Nix is at game tonight.  

AS BILL AND TED WOULD SAY: THIS IS A MOST EXCELLENT GAME FOR HIM TO GO TO!!! WOOOOOO!!! WAR DAMN STIDHAM!

5 minutes ago, thaitopher said:

Agree Clayton. Unless something drastically changes, I say we move this thread to Rivals. 

Historically Gus and co. have been great in recruiting, but they royally messed this one up.

Archived