The BEST Healthcare

RunInRed

The house fast tracked this to avoid these numbers coming out before the vote. The bill is bad and they should feel bad. 

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

@Bigbens42 Congrats To you and your wife.  Always a special time to see your child enter the world.

Thanks, man. Still working on the sleep schedule aspect. We got a good 3 hours last night, which is an improvement over the prior 3 days. Worth it. Just hope we get a schedule down soon or I'ma be a zombie going back to work next week. 

1 hour ago, Bigbens42 said:

Thanks, man. Still working on the sleep schedule aspect. We got a good 3 hours last night, which is an improvement over the prior 3 days. Worth it. Just hope we get a schedule down soon or I'ma be a zombie going back to work next week. 

Congrats Bb. Best time of your life.....Just don't go back to work next week. Good-looking cheerleader.

Side note - my oldest was born in 1988 early the Saturday morning of Auburn/Kansas night game. We destroyed them by halftime. Coach Dye and the Kansas coach asked the Ref, barring injury or official time out, to let the clock run the second half. Remember the radio broadcast and it was the fastest 2nd half you ever heard.Have a big weekend 

Archived