Hey Golf ...

RunInRed

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Can I go back to college?  hold on... maybe not.  I like eating more now.  Ramen noodles and 3 day old pizza kind of sucked...

What the heck I could stand to lose a few pounds

1 hour ago, corchjay said:

Can I go back to college?  hold on... maybe not.  I like eating more now.  Ramen noodles and 3 day old pizza kind of sucked...

What the heck I could stand to lose a few pounds

I don't know, I kinda like ramen noodles ?. And, I definitely like college and cheerleaders ?

I dated an AU majorette in college... beautiful girl.  big fricking nose tho.  I dropped her like a rock after she stole credit cards from her sorority sisters...  Weird she started dating James Joseph after that if yall remember him.  

Someone needs to get the "NIP" picture started on the Nip thread. THAT would give Golf's heart a Jolt !!!

4 hours ago, corchjay said:

I dated an AU majorette in college... beautiful girl.  big fricking nose tho.  I dropped her like a rock after she stole credit cards from her sorority sisters...  Weird she started dating James Joseph after that if yall remember him.  

Bo Peep

Not really trying to turn this into a more babish thread, but this has always been my fav pic:

image.jpeg

Maybe not even really an AU chick, but she has a couple of good points.  There used to be a guy on here that had a pic of a statuesque brunette wearing a tiger striped swimsuit offering a freshly drawn draft beer as his sig that was also awesome.

1 hour ago, joe6points said:

Not really trying to turn this into a more babish thread, but this has always been my fav pic:

image.jpeg

Maybe not even really an AU chick, but she has a couple of good points.  There used to be a guy on here that had a pic of a statuesque brunette wearing a tiger striped swimsuit offering a freshly drawn draft beer as his sig that was also awesome.

Premature nipulation!!!!

Archived