Null



WarDamnEagleWDE

****2018 3* S Jamien Sherwood Commits to Auburn!!!****

Recommended Posts

GwillMac6    1,848

I am trying to rack my brain here but I have rarely seen a prospect have SUCH A HUUUUUUUUUUGE gap in rankings from 1 site to another. He is ranked 181 overall on Rivals and 518 in 247 own rankings which drastically brings down his composite score. 718 on scout. a unranked 4 star on espn.

Edited by GwillMac6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




ellitor    4,495
20 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I am trying to rack my brain here but I have rarely seen a prospect have SUCH A HUUUUUUUUUUGE gap in rankings from 1 site to another. He is ranked 181 overall on Rivals and 518 in 247 own rankings which drastically brings down his composite score. 718 on scout. a unranked 4 star on espn.

I've seen it before. Just can't remember any names right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GwillMac6    1,848

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GwillMac6    1,848
10 minutes ago, ellitor said:

May not be the only 1 tomorrow.

@WFE12 crazy-dance.gif

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thaitopher    473
13 minutes ago, ellitor said:

May not be the only 1 tomorrow.

Good chance Micheal Harris commits this week too.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
au_bsci_04    178
50 minutes ago, thaitopher said:

Good chance Micheal Harris commits this week too.

Real good chance!:lol::bricks:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ellitor    4,495
1 hour ago, thaitopher said:

Good chance Micheal Harris commits this week too.

tumblr_inline_mijdz6ZIjq1qz4rgp.gif

Edited by ellitor
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thaitopher    473
2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

tumblr_inline_mijdz6ZIjq1qz4rgp.gif

Statement was made like an hour before he committed. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ellitor    4,495
1 minute ago, thaitopher said:

Statement was made like an hour before he committed. :) 

I know but everyone following on the boards knew it was coming soon so the gif is still relevent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ellitor    4,495
15 minutes ago, Harp_AU2013 said:

Was that the one you were thinking of or is it someone else?

Harris. As of last night he was committing Tuesday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
McLoofus    3,110

 

47 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I know but everyone following on the boards knew it was coming soon so the gif is still relevent.

I'm okay with you using that gif whether it's relevant or not...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
austudnt23    990

Harris actually committed Saturday as did Sherwood. We will have a big week.  I am with E though a silent commit really means nothing if they don't want to become public.  We have set up for a big week in recruiting though.

Edited by austudnt23
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TitanTiger    2,871

Sherwood is now ranked a 4-star by Rivals and ESPN.  He's a 3-star on 247/Scout.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ArgoEagle    242
1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Harris. As of last night he was committing Tuesday.

So is Sherwood the last guest at the party this week, or could there be another?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ellitor    4,495
1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

I'm okay with you using that gif whether it's relevant or not...

Meeee toooo!!!! She's purdy!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ellitor    4,495
23 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

So is Sherwood the last guest at the party this week, or could there be another?

Sherwood is the only other one I know for this week. 23 & WDE know more than I though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ArgoEagle    242

Quoting the movie Robin Hood Men in Tights: We didn't land on Sher Wood Forest, Sher Wood Forest landed on us!

Edited by ArgoEagle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ellitor    4,495
18 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

Sherwood is now ranked a 4-star by Rivals and ESPN.  He's a 3-star on 247/Scout.

I think his ratings haven't changed in a long time. His composite score is a .8796 3* & been that way quite a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Samau    21

It appears his composite score is mainly do to 247 having him way down their list, that's strange since both ESPN and Rivals have him a 4 star. Regardless I hope he is ours!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Teams like Michigan, Oklahoma, Penn State, and Oregon have offered and are recruiting him cross country so yeah, I think he is flying under the radar at the moment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ellitor    4,495
36 minutes ago, Samau said:

It appears his composite score is mainly do to 247 having him way down their list, that's strange since both ESPN and Rivals have him a 4 star. Regardless I hope he is ours!

Scout has him pretty low too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now