NBA Thread

aujeff11

@GwillMac6 dude earned a guaranteed contract during summer league. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, aubearcat said:

@GwillMac6 dude earned a guaranteed contract during summer league. 

Love the player! Hate the team! hahaha. But nah for real that was a great second round pick. Dude was THE star of the ncaa tourney. Carried a whole team on his back to almost the final 4.

18 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Love the player! Hate the team! hahaha. But nah for real that was a great second round pick. Dude was THE star of the ncaa tourney. Carried a whole team on his back to almost the final 4.

I didn’t know that he’s averaging, if I remember correctly, 37ppg in the summer league. Could turn out to be a steal. Kemba can teach and mold him on how to be a pro. It may be a better off-season than I thought. Grant Williams is also showing out. 

• Thanks 2

And Yabu’s roster spot filled. 

LMAO yoooooo Bron is so freaking corny and I LOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!! lol

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, WFE12 said:

I like the guy already 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Best thing for us right now.  There is no way I would ship 1st round draft picks to another team just to unload CP.  That guy is not worth it or the money he is owed.  He creates so much drama in every locker room he goes.

8 hours ago, WFE12 said:

That is more of an outlier really.  I have actually been very proud of our fan base since the Westbrook trade.  All of our fans have been so supportive, understanding, and thankful of him.  It really has put me in awe.  Never seen this before.

3 hours ago, aubearcat said:

I like the guy already 

Told you!  He is a really great team player.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

LETS GO BRONNY!!!!! I am pulling for ya man!!! GO win state your freshmen year!!! WOOOO!!!!!!!

9 hours ago, WFE12 said:

@auburnphan @Maverick.AU y'alls team keeps getting more and more loaded!!! I AM LOVING THIS DEPTH FOR YALL!!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Shoooooooooooters shoot!!!!!! You have done a near perfect job of surrounding Giannis with dead eye shooters. LETS GOOOOOO BAY BAY!!!!!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, WFE12 said:

My personal hot take and this is not because I love Westbrook:  Out of those three Rockets win.  Lakers are way too top heavy and no depth.  An even bigger issue is they are also very old.  AD the the only "young gun."  GM screwed this up again royally.  Golden State needed to be bailed out by KD a lot last year.  Yes Steph played very well when KD went down but that was a relatively short time period.  That was not a full season.  Curry will need to be that all season, especially with Klay out.  That can wear a person down really fast.  This is why I think Houston can do it this year.  Don't sleep on the Clippers either.

3 hours ago, abw0004 said:

My personal hot take and this is not because I love Westbrook:  Out of those three Rockets win.  Lakers are way too top heavy and no depth.  An even bigger issue is they are also very old.  AD the the only "young gun."  GM screwed this up again royally.  Golden State needed to be bailed out by KD a lot last year.  Yes Steph played very well when KD went down but that was a relatively short time period.  That was not a full season.  Curry will need to be that all season, especially with Klay out.  That can wear a person down really fast.  This is why I think Houston can do it this year.  Don't sleep on the Clippers either.

lol those three are not the favorites they are saying. You got to click on it to maximize the pic. They are saying Rockets have middle of the road title odds and Warriors are dark horses. Clippers are the clear favorites to me. They can switch everything on defense and Pat Bev, Kawhi and PG 13 are 3 of the best perimeter defenders of the game. They are built for the playoffs.

• Like 1

Great read and insight.