Bama vs Georgia

AU64

Just now, around4ever said:

It doesn't matter who I quoted.  DROP IT!!

Well then don't quote me.....and all caps? Really?

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, yngwie1995 said:

So, technically, you were wrong. Because he took another meaningful snap to center the ball. ;D

Some folks sure are picky tonight. :-\

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Give Tua a lot of credit. He looked off the safety brilliant and then threw a perfect strike to his Z receiver. Can't understand how a true freshman can do that and we have trouble with it.

It is called coaching and QB development. 

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

washington. sit for a year for brownings final season and then be the man.

UDUB...you are correct sit for a year.  It sets up perfectly...he's from Lake Stevens which is north of Seattle.

9 minutes ago, bigbird said:

If what's the case? 

Good adjustments.  UGA didn’t adjust offensively or defensively that I saw.  Bama inserted Tua and started throwing.  Defense got better as the offense moved the ball some

1 minute ago, around4ever said:

We are a long ways from being able to adjust during a game, except on defense. We are a long ways from the caliber of coaching, all around, as the teams in the play offs this year. IMO.

Just now, Farmer Brown said:

We are a long ways from being able to adjust during a game, except on defense. We are a long ways from the caliber of coaching, all around, as the teams in the play offs this year. IMO.

We adjusted the hell out of it in Baton Rouge.

11 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Cool. So if you stop acting like I'm upset and maybe even see what I'm saying you'd laugh with me. But there aren't any  problems and nobody made this personal

Fair enough. Chalk it up to a misunderstanding. A lot gets lost in translation when you are on here. Live and learn. Glad we are both on the same page. The more you know... or whatever haha

1 minute ago, Barnacle said:

Fair enough. Chalk it up to a misunderstanding. A lot gets lost in translation when you are on here. Live and learn. Glad we are both on the same page. The more you know... or whatever haha

Awe!  How sweet!!  Thank you both for resolving this. ?

4 minutes ago, corchjay said:

Aww come on boss I thought we were gonna have another one of those I’m right everyone else is wrong kind of days.  

DROP IT!

13 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

washington. sit for a year for brownings final season and then be the man.

Nothing wrong with that. UW was pretty high on his list, but now that Darnold's gone who would pass up southern cal? From a skill set, I'd like to see him at wazzu. It seems like all leach needs is somebody to get the ball down the field half the time. Hopefully uga will get to keep their golden boy and Eason can go back home.

1 minute ago, CAReeves2010 said:

Nothing wrong with that. UW was pretty high on his list, but now that Darnold's gone who would pass up southern cal? From a skill set, I'd like to see him at wazzu. It seems like all leach needs is somebody to get the ball down the field half the time

I think he could put up huge numbers at Wazzu!!!  But I think I agree with the others, UW might be the best bet. 

Well I guess every time I have to hear about another turd NC, I hope I am wearing my “Auburn 2017 State Champions” shirt, followed by a eeeeeeewwwwww that should irritate them.

11 minutes ago, around4ever said:

Tua was well refined when he got to UAT, but there's no denying their player development. 

Also, play calling With Tua in the game was infinitely more creative, and in total contrast to their calls either Hurts. Certainly threw Georgia for a spin. 

2 minutes ago, AlaskanFAN said:

Well I guess every time I have to hear about another turd NC, I hope I am wearing my “Auburn 2017 State Champions” shirt, followed by a eeeeeeewwwwww that should irritate them.

Their NC eases the pain of their loss to Auburn, and I can't blame them. We beat both and lose to UCF. Go figure.

33 minutes ago, AUwent said:

To be fair, I don't think KJ would have started for them either. And he owned their @$$es.

I just realized what you meant. Yeah, KJ may not have. Hard to say. He's definitely not in Saban's mold, and even less so Kmart. 

1 minute ago, Barnacle said:

Tua was well refined when he got to UAT, but there's no denying their player development. 

Also, play calling With Tua in the game was infinitely more creative, and in total contrast to their calls either Hurts. Certainly threw Georgia for a spin. 

Haven't seen a QB do that at AU in some time. You telling me a high school coach from Hawaii has more credentials in development than what we got? Also, one of our fans had the nerve to say the Alabama OC deserved to get fired a few days ago SMH

4 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

Their NC eases the pain of their loss to Auburn, and I can't blame them. We beat both and lose to UCF. Go figure.

We had our shot and blew it :puke:

Archived