The Epitomy of Trump Hate

Proud Tiger

Not even remotely surprising to me. Our country is full of these little lost snowflakes. Bless their hearts.

Friend of a friend works at that salon, and they welcome everyone. Some people like the place because they are so inclusive, but now they're upset because they included everyone. Freakin' hypocrites.

Apparently Obama got his hair "styled" there also. I must have missed the conservative "outrage" over that!

17 hours ago, stoic-one said:

I must have missed the conservative "outrage" over that!

Let me ponder.......no, never mind. Never met a conservative snowflake. 

Epitome, not Epitomy...

Dammit, just turned into a grammar nazi..

Hi my name is Dave and I am THE WORST grammar offender on the site, but I just could not help myself...

42 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Epitome, not Epitomy...

Dammit, just turned into a grammar nazi..

Hi my name is Dave and I am THE WORST grammar offender on the site, but I just could not help myself...

Well Dave, I call that a spelling error, not grammar. Epitome should be spelled epitomy. in PT's defense, he is busy and goood man. has no time for spell cheak.

Lol, I remember the conservative lot trashing Hillary over a haircut, the salon, and the cost of the cut.

How this part of the board works. Just like you don't see a bunch of people on here screaming that the kid that was serial bombing Austin is a terrorist. Make him brown, put his acts into a conservative city, change all the targets to white (only reason he got whites was cause of a tripwire, not directly delivered like the ones to minorities... different story.

Hey for fun let's look at some of collegiate writings:

“I view myself as a conservative, but I don’t think I have enough information to defend my stance as well as it should be defended,” he wrote. 

“I do not believe it is proper to pass laws stating that homosexuals have ‘rights,’” he wrote before comparing same-sex marriage to pedophilia or bestiality. 

On abortion, he railed against a woman’s right to choose, saying, “if you can’t provide for a child, then don’t have sex.”

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/austin-bombing-suspect-detailed-conservative-views-in-2012-class-blog_us_5ab2c9f6e4b054d118df5dcf

Things one of his friends said about him

The two were close in 2012 and 2013, said Jensen, who would often go to the Conditts’ home for lunch after Sunday church service and attended Bible study and other activities with him

Jensen said Conditt attended regular church services at the Austin Stone Community Church on St. John’s Avenue.

“I know faith was a serious thing for him,” he said.

https://www.statesman.com/news/crime--law/the-suspect-family-mark-conditt-grieving-and-shock/CQUCcXNJ9nb2iFs8sSq0pK/new.html

Potentially had some conservative whack job bombing my city for the past 3 weeks and people are upset about social media posts about a salon and Ivanka lol.

Unfortunately, most of the country seems to be embroiled in nothing more than Political Tribalism. They can see nothing but evil on the other side and cannot see evil on their own side. This must end. 

Everyone is not evil. Being Conservative or Liberal doesnt make anyone evil.  Only mental cases would think that way. But there are so many now these days. We just need to slow down and listen to both sides. I kind of came to this conclusion backwardly. I found my self as a Conservative that reached a point where I could not reconcile what I was seeing with what I was hearing in the echo chamber. I havent listened to Hannity etc in maybe 10-12 years and I cannot any longer. I found that the Right just talks about things, they never intend to do anything about. Balanced Budgets and Fiscal Responsibility are two very profound examples. On the Left, they are constantly crying about Corporate America and the 1%. In 2008 they get complete control of DC aaannnddd...do exactly nothing to stop Wall Street from being predatory. They prosecuted no one. They gave banks slaps on the wrist. They did pass a more or less toothless Dodd-Frank. This bill was authored by two of the worst offenders in DC of Collusion with the Banking Industry and did very little. The Brainless Reps are neutering even that piece of legislation in a full out rush to create another 2008 financial crisis. 

On 3/22/2018 at 5:56 PM, AUFAN78 said:

Let me ponder.......no, never mind. Never met a conservative snowflake. 

If Trump were a conservative, he'd certainly qualify.   ;D

22 hours ago, homersapien said:

My former representative Bob Inglis is on the right track.

Awesome.

Archived