Jarrett Stidham

WFE12

http://www.secsports.com/video/23056155/where-jarrett-stidham-take-auburn#

Really good video you guys should check out. It shows the coaches and Stid talking about his time at Auburn so far and what to expect from him next season. Shows him wired at practice as well.

Fired me up! Come on 2018 baby!

• WarTiger changed the title to Jarrett Stidham
6 hours ago, AidiAU said:

I loved this. 

Him and Nate need to become BFF. 

Yes love that he is holding him accountable. We all know Nate is capable of much more and we will need that from him this year. As long as Stid holds himself accountable as well and shows a great example like I know he can. I wouldn't trade Stid for anyone and look forward to him making us forget about his performance in those last two games.

8 hours ago, alexava said:

We’re gonna give him s lot more freedom this year “!

Yeah we'll see about that 

1 minute ago, WFE12 said:

Yeah we'll see about that 

Probably so ...but remember, basically he is still just a soph.....plus a few games...  has a lot to learn yet.   

2 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Probably so ...but remember, basically he is still just a soph.....plus a few games...  has a lot to learn yet.   

I could've sworn Jarrett made a comment about this to an extent last year. He needs to be able to audible and he did change blocking assignments but that's all I know.

1 minute ago, WFE12 said:

I could've sworn Jarrett made a comment about this to an extent last year. He needs to be able to audible and he did change blocking assignments but that's all I know.

Oh, I'm sure he would like to do that kind of thing.....just wondering if he has the experience to make wise decisions. That's what coaches have to decide. 

I've seen him make typical freshman type mistakes right up to the end of last season....so ....and this is just me..... I'd keep him on a pretty short leash and give him more flexibility when he shows he can make good decisions. 

2 hours ago, Tigerbelle said:

I noticed you all avoided the glaring issue with Stidham.......Justin Bieber? Really Jarrett? :headscratch:

I think it’s sarcasm. Cox was singing a Beiber song at Gus’ house party. I am praying it’s just spoofery. 

24 minutes ago, alexava said:

I think it’s sarcasm. Cox was singing a Beiber song at Gus’ house party. I am praying it’s just spoofery. 

Bieber intro song this year. Just warming everyone up to it. 

10 hours ago, alexava said:

Not with Gus on the sidelines. 

1 hour ago, alexava said:

Yes I got that it was not serious.....and I was joking. 

4 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Yes I got that it was not serious.....and I was joking. 

It would be like me saying I like Luke Bryan 

On 4/7/2018 at 1:46 PM, WFE12 said:

Gus partially blamed all the 1st down runs against LSU on RPOs that could have been passes. Stid was asked about it and said he was just doing what he was told.

10 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Gus partially blamed all the 1st down runs against LSU on RPOs that could have been passes. Stid was asked about it and said he was just doing what he was told.

IIRC, there was another player or two that made a similar comment after that LSU game.  

On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 4:10 AM, alexava said:

I hope this is true, even if it is a link at a time.

giphy2.gif

At some point you have to think (or at least hope) that Gus will start trusting his players and coaches.

On 4/7/2018 at 11:53 AM, Tigerbelle said:

I noticed you all avoided the glaring issue with Stidham.......Justin Bieber? Really Jarrett? :headscratch:

He can have a full on man crush on Bieber for all I care... just be a baller come fall!!!

Archived