AU -Kentucky (SEC Tourney Game 1)

1 hour ago, Tigerbelle said:

OK thanks so much. I was trying to keep up  by reading here while we finished with patients and then I still had to drive home so I missed a significant part of the game.

I was hoping Jack would do well.  He's young but he has a lot of potential.

Jack wasn't that bad today.  Just a few too many walks.  His stuff looked great when he had it under control for stretches.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, AU64 said:

Son of a gun....someone from Houston . Tx trying to sign in on my account again tonight....twice while I was on line with y'all chatting about the ball games.....anyone have that happening recently/  .   Same issue a couple weeks ago but from New Orleans area.   i guess it could be an honest mistake but twice in one evening.....not so sure?   

Upgraded my password a bit.....and thanks to AUFam security they never go through..   But if you start seeing some even more questionable comments on here, I can use the excuse that "I was hacked"  :)

You start talking like a4e, we'll know you been hacked.

17 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

You start talking like a4e, we'll know you been hacked.

Why haven't we expanded the stadium yet?!

(Crap)

13 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

2.2 for Owen

5.1 for DD

3 for Cody

43 pitches for Owen

82 for Daniel

36 for Greenhill

Probably means Greenhill and Owen could be available Thursday or Friday (if we get there). Daniel is likely done unless we get to Sunday. He be able to give us 1-2 innings in a game on Sunday.

21 hours ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

Butch is going to be cutting it awfully close, hope Gurosky or Yella Fella have a helicopter picking him up to get to Olivia’s 7:00 graduation. Owen really needs to work fast and throw strikes :D

He would have needed a helicopter to get to the arena anyway. I went to that graduation, a grandson was "walking". The Arena was packed, with people standing around the concourses. Donahue Drive is blocked off for construction and traffic was unreal. I had to drop my wife off and park four blocks away. He could have made it if he did, indeed, have a helicopter. They didn't get around to the "T"'s until around 9:30.

18 hours ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Julien and Estes hit to start the inning but Davis grounds into a double play to kill momentum. Don’t know why in the world you wouldn’t bunt your runners over and slowly increase that lead. 

Jarvis down on strikes to end the inning. Missed opportunity to score runs. 

Butch has to bunt in that scenario.

We've seen Daniel try to bunt before. He's simply not any good at it. Successful bunting requires a certain knack and not every player can do it.

40 minutes ago, SCTiger2011 said:

Guilty

You are responsible for carrying the flag for us.......

Got a Dr appointment at 2:45 Eastern and hope to get home by middle of the game though with more weather delays this morning looks like a late start for everyone.  

I'm guessing that USCe and Mizz finished sometime this morning EST. 

OK...looks like as mom would say....."no score huh......looks like you didn't miss anything"....

Well....dang....I did here just in time to see a budding rally ended by some questionable base running and then a DP.....

Archived